Sign in to follow this  
Shirobako

Hit Beelzebub

Question

I was killing beelzebub using overbrand and I often miss. I have a 614 hit and brionac as a weapon

According to the monster table from ratemyserver, hit 100% for the true form is 596 but is only level 147.

And according to @mi, the true form has 583 flee and is level 247.

Stats from ratemyserver and @mi are the same except for str (236 for rms and 6 for @mi)

The formula of hit according to irowiki is [100 + PlayerHit - HitRequiredFor100%]%.

The resulting hit chance for both exceeds 100%. But I still miss

Deriving the value of 596 (from rms) yields the equation flee = 200 + baselevel + agi + floor(luk/5)

from the following given: lvl 147 , agi 236 and luk 66

With the same agi and' luk but at lvl 247, I tried to derive the 583 (from @mi) and the equaton I ended up with is flee = 100 + baselevel + agi

my observation:

*Value should be larger considering the 100 level difference

*luk was not considered

Is there something wrong with @mi?

Thanks in advance

9 answers to this question

Its easier to kill beelze using WL or genetic. Genetic can make dmg 100k per CC.

Well there are those effective methods of killing the beelze. But i want to point out hit for physical skill damage characters (excluding genetic cart cannon as it ignores flee rate). Well I just want to minimize the stats I place to both dex and luk and I believe beelze is a good reference on how much of those stats I need for 100% hit on certain monsters.

If you must use a melee type, you need to use dispell.

Another thing is that Beelzebub will lower your hit by 100 or so.

Otherwise a Warlock or Genetic.

I had a chance to fight Beelzebub and managed to land a lot of overbrand hits, it's messy to fight him...

Anyways these are the few things that might be causing an issue:

No GTB: The amount of negative spells that Beelzebub oozes is crazy, that could be messing with your chances of hitting him.

Cast Cancel: You aren't using a Phen card or similar items to avoid having your cast canceled.

Blind Effect from Evil Land: Reduces your hit by 25%.

beel3.jpg

In conclusion, I don't think it's wise to fight him without a shield, the reflect will help you defeat him as well together with the overbrand hits.

On 30/08/2016 at 1:22 PM, Shirobako said:

I was killing beelzebub using overbrand and I often miss. I have a 614 hit and brionac as a weapon

According to the monster table from ratemyserver, hit 100% for the true form is 596 but is only level 147.

And according to @mi, the true form has 583 flee and is level 247.

Stats from ratemyserver and @mi are the same except for str (236 for rms and 6 for @mi)

The formula of hit according to irowiki is [100 + PlayerHit - HitRequiredFor100%]%.

The resulting hit chance for both exceeds 100%. But I still miss

Deriving the value of 596 (from rms) yields the equation flee = 200 + baselevel + agi + floor(luk/5)

from the following given: lvl 147 , agi 236 and luk 66

With the same agi and' luk but at lvl 247, I tried to derive the 583 (from @mi) and the equaton I ended up with is flee = 100 + baselevel + agi

my observation:

*Value should be larger considering the 100 level difference

*luk was not considered

Is there something wrong with @mi?

Thanks in advance

Try using inspiration too.

5 hours ago, Abbathor said:

I had a chance to fight Beelzebub and managed to land a lot of overbrand hits, it's messy to fight him...

Anyways these are the few things that might be causing an issue:

No GTB: The amount of negative spells that Beelzebub oozes is crazy, that could be messing with your chances of hitting him.

Cast Cancel: You aren't using a Phen card or similar items to avoid having your cast canceled.

Blind Effect from Evil Land: Reduces your hit by 25%.

In conclusion, I don't think it's wise to fight him without a shield, the reflect will help you defeat him as well together with the overbrand hits.

Wow, you lost 160 hit. xD