Sign in to follow this  
AceWindstorm

Ninja Experience Gain

Question

I am currently playing alongside a friend who is playing ninja (now Kagerou) and he gets WAY less experience than I do. He was level 91 and I was level 99 (I had a character sitting there and he asked for some help) and now I am 191 and he isn't even past 140. What could have possibly happened? We were in Thor Volcano when I noticed, I got 19 levels from us killing a Bow Guardian and he got only 2.

2 answers to this question

Not sure but if you want to level up faster go to Scraba Hole 2 via Warper NPC. Job also matters. It's much faster to max out a Ninja's base level compared to a Kagerou. He should have reached level 250 as a Ninja first before becoming a Kagerou. What's your job anyways?

I was a High Priest, and then changed to Archbishop recently. I actually just realized that my own EXP gain was different when I changed to third job, I didn't put the facts together at the time, thanks for pointing that out! It was rather late in the night (from NA here) so it's not surprising that I missed that nuance in my own EXP that would've explained it right then.

Thanks for the insight!