Sign in to follow this  
Brainy Bear

Battlegrounds? Badges anyone?

I will go straight to the point :D

- why not make all reward badges for battlegrounds be war badges? or classify it in to 2 types of badges instead of the 3? and apply the no dual rule in BG so it would be fair for everyone?

this can help newbies specially the ones starting off when it comes to starting equips (gset), also the fun of playing battlegrounds kicks in because it is a simulation of woe but much more shorter in duration, well for me it could help the server grow since it could attract players specially newbies to play since they have something to look forward to everyday, not just farming and hunting but the thrill and fun of killing each other :D:D:D:D

I am open for criticism, but for me it could help the server grow in terms of players, plus it would help other players not doing anything to kill time instead of sitting and afk half of the day

There was already someone suggesting this... I went another way, I suggested that we could stimulate BG by adding BG exclusive rewards, that way, the three types of badges could be maintained (I think you know that each type has different exclusive rewards.) and the BG could still be going on. After all, PvP is the main focus on a high rate server.

Id kinda want my suggestion to go through, but perhaps we could have this as well.

+1.

Thanks for the feedback sir neves,

for me i just want to emphasize that why would people settle for the lesser gears instead of the improved ones. Yeah PvP is the focus but woe is scheduled only 2x a week and battlegrounds as of now is dead, since players cannot appreciate the time they put in and the reward they receive from the Battlegrounds.

this could really help newbs in their starting iteeeeems haha

We will just have to wait as usual to what is going to happen next :D