Sign in to follow this  
RK Neves

Let's talk Sorcerer.

Priorities, am I right? Yes.

GatheringRO has been at it's peak of Sorcerer usage thanks to the ridiculous way it can farm kills. I know I have been making these, and I will keep making these until the community takes this seriously, or that I get a few answers.

Vaccuum problem - still pending. STR does not matter to run against this threat anymore, it is purely impossible to dodge this.

Crystallization status - it needs a reduce of duration to a maximum of 6-5-4 seconds. You are completely vulnerable to anything during this time. If at least it was like bloodlust, where you can not use skills, but at least walk, but this purely makes you farm kills in a ridiculous way.

For Crystallization, it varies depending on your status resistance. Some still gets 9 seconds duration while others 5. For me I tested it and it lasts 7secs on my RG. Also yes that being afflicted by this status means death since sorc skills deals big damage even w/o cloud kill(hopefully it gets fix...). The only way that could save you atleast is to have Kades or Holy property to atleast reduce their damage while you try to reduce theirs. Problem here is Sorc deals a lot of damage but they can tank as well. Insane AOE barrage.

Vacuum, last I remembered is that you have to have atleast 250 str to be immune, not sure if you can reduce the duration, can't remember.

Still waiting for legendary part 2 :D

On 22/09/2016 at 6:57 AM, lancelot said:

For Crystallization, it varies depending on your status resistance. Some still gets 9 seconds duration while others 5. For me I tested it and it lasts 7secs on my RG. Also yes that being afflicted by this status means death since sorc skills deals big damage even w/o cloud kill(hopefully it gets fix...). The only way that could save you atleast is to have Kades or Holy property to atleast reduce their damage while you try to reduce theirs. Problem here is Sorc deals a lot of damage but they can tank as well. Insane AOE barrage.

Vacuum, last I remembered is that you have to have atleast 250 str to be immune, not sure if you can reduce the duration, can't remember.

Still waiting for legendary part 2 :D

I have been on renewal for 5 years, almost 6, and I know it was 200 before. I didn't use to get caught in the vaccuums with GX or Rune Knight, where I have 200 STR. 

I forgot the luk thing, which is actually a bit of a relief, even so, I never put luk on any of my characters.

5 would be good and ideal, but even so, the crystalization is just ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! I can be a nobody who has no skill at all, and own pretty much every member of a guild who isn't a tank. It's seriously frustrating.

I will take a look at those two and try to slightly reduce their duration. However, don't compare the current situation with how it was in the past as the behaviour of skills changes with certain updates.

Vacuum Issue - I think the best way to balance this out is to simply increase the amount of time before it can be recasted after the first vacuum ends.

Crystallization status - Even high vit does not seem to help much with this. It seems like it would be better if this status behaved like "freeze status",

if you are in Crystallization status, and you get hit with a skill, Crystallization status is canceled. This way, everyone still wins. A Sorcerer gets a free hit, and the victim is able to get away (assuming he/she is not killed in the process).

15 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Vacuum Issue - I think the best way to balance this out is to simply increase the amount of time before it can be recasted after the first vacuum ends.

Crystallization status - Even high vit does not seem to help much with this. It seems like it would be better if this status behaved like "freeze status",

if you are in Crystallization status, and you get hit with a skill, Crystallization status is canceled. This way, everyone still wins. A Sorcerer gets a free hit, and the victim is able to get away (assuming he/she is not killed in the process).

No Vio, that is wrong, unless you mean PvP, and even so, I don't think it is that way at all? Players with crystallization will remain so while being raped during WoE, and like I said, PvP as well... No matter how many hits you receive, you will be exposed to everything while in that status. That's why I think that, with the STR 'fuck it' is really stupid...

8 hours ago, RK Neves said:

No Vio, that is wrong, unless you mean PvP, and even so, I don't think it is that way at all? Players with crystallization will remain so while being raped during WoE, and like I said, PvP as well... No matter how many hits you receive, you will be exposed to everything while in that status. That's why I think that, with the STR 'fuck it' is really stupid...

And how would you suggest to resolve this issue then?

12 hours ago, D e M o N said:

And how would you suggest to resolve this issue then?

Reducing crystallization to maximum 4-5 seconds, and re-enabling the immunity towards Vaccuum with STR. Quite simple, don't you agree?