Sign in to follow this  
Kifune

Best Class and Strategies to Mine

Question

Hi, I haven't done this for a long time. I used to play SC to mine with Firing Traps, however, I realised that the traps are often misplaced (though I had my circle cursor targeted the crystal) therefore I ended up losing a lot of Specialty Alloy Traps. I would like to hear from you all on what class you used and strategies that you made to mine.

Thanks and I appreciate it!

3 answers to this question

I used to mine with a shadow chaser as well, in my opinion, it is the best class to mine.

You could use ranger, and to be sure you don't lose the trap, try using Arrow Shower on the trap, slightly on the opposite direction where you want it to hit, that way, it'll hit the crystal for sure.

Just stay with ranger class. Try to use "Banaspaty card" to increase immediate lost of HP on the target. or 2nd class, Combo that with a GX poison weapon with LODs and banaspaty. Because the ranger traps doesn't penetrate on the crystal like they used to before :P 

On 10/6/2016 at 8:40 AM, Yzobel said:

Just stay with ranger class. Try to use "Banaspaty card" to increase immediate lost of HP on the target. or 2nd class, Combo that with a GX poison weapon with LODs and banaspaty. Because the ranger traps doesn't penetrate on the crystal like they used to before :P 

Yes, Yzobel! Thank you very much. Now I mine with a Ranger equipped with 4 Banaspaty cards, the result is a lot faster.