Sign in to follow this  
lancelot

Enriched Ores Success Rates :(

Question

Hello, I would just like to clarify the success rate of the Enriched Ores especially for Enriched Elunium. It's been awhile since I tried to actually play the game and do something useful then I stumbled upon upgrading some stuff.

I tried to upgrade my Emperium Manteau from +4 to +5, no trouble in that always sucess. If I will check the table, it says 90% success rate if I use the E. Elu. Then I tried refining it to +6, and again looking at the table, the success rate is 70%. To my surprise, it fails. Then I decided to do it atleast 2 more times, total of 1500 fragments in the process by trying to +6 my Emp Mant and it all failed. It's kinda frustrating that badluck if thats the case that I tried to refine thrice and every situation I get the 30% failure.

Can you please elaborate and confirm the success rate because 70% is already high and I tried refining thrice and all failed. Gathering that 1500 fragments is no joke.

Thanks for your time!

10 answers to this question

If you want to be safe, use:
- Safe Certificates 
- HD Bradium/Carnium
- HD Oridecon/Elunium
- Blessed Weapon/Armor Ore

You can get these items through:
- Login Rewards
- Adventure Guild (Daily Quests)
- WoE Shops
- Cash Shop

Our Normal Upgrade chances:
+1 100%
+2 100%
+3 100%
+4 100%
+5 80%
+6 70%
+7 60%
+8 40%
+9 30%
+10 20%
+11 15%
+12 14%
+13 12%
+14 10%
+15 10%
+16 10%
+17 9%
+18 8%
+19 5%
+20 5%

Enriched Upgrade chances:
The system gets the normal chance (list above) however triggers it twice.
So it runs basically the 70% chance twice, if one or both were a success, it won't fail.

So the chances for success are doubled. (works like bubble gum)

Can we make another way to get that ore? well, we did have login rewards and adventure guild, but c'mon u need like whole weeks just to get 1 blessed ore, we can't do anything to make them come faster, we need to wait tomorrow, day after tomorrow, or next month...-___-

Not all of us can login everyday to do that daily things, but all of us have holiday, so it would be good if there's a way to get them in just 1 day hard work.

Its kinda hard refining items +4 to +6 since the only safe way to make em work is to use +7 cert. Blessed Ore only allows items to be refined if +6 and above while HD elus will only refine items that at +7 to +9. It's a gamble to upgrade and I didn't think that 70% chance was different ahaha sad.

Haha true Vee. I just spent all my Blessed Ores obtained via daily rewards refining weapons and used atleast 10 to make my +12 to +13. Refining is hard xD

Damn that's a lot of frags! I never risk it and that's why I go for the +7 refine certificates so I can safely use blessed ores. But yea, refine rates are crazy. Using Blessed ores to upgrade any armor to +10 will cost a ton of donate points

If it's okay to add on this topic....Which is more better or have a high success in refining weapons, the Enriched Oridecon or just your average max leveled Mechanic to upgrade your weapon? Thankies GM xD

On gRO we've increased these chances since the following update:
http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?/topic/48110-updates-major-fixes/

3rd Class skill based refinement = +15% chance increase
2nd Class skill based refinement = max +10% chance increase

2nd Class is based on Job Level!

Formula:

(Job Level -100) / 2

15 hours ago, Everade said:

On gRO we've increased these chances since the following update:
http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?/topic/48110-updates-major-fixes/

3rd Class skill based refinement = +15% chance increase
2nd Class skill based refinement = max +10% chance increase

2nd Class is based on Job Level!

Formula:

(Job Level -100) / 2

Okay Thanks GM....Skill Based better than NPCs and ofc, must have better luck iRL xD

-1 on anyone who wants to speed up the process of the ores.

It's really not fun having over upped equipment in many characters.

Be patient, or use your frags on the WoE Shop, which is what I do, and quite rewarding. 150 emp frags for one box is a very good deal.