Sign in to follow this  
PNYSlayer

GatheringRO Guide for beginners

I saw some of the newbie players getting stuck on leveling up. They got bored so fast in leveling up so they quitted, like my friend, so I make this guide.

In this guide, it will helps you how to level up fast on different classes (maybe? Lol) and also to know how to use some important commands in this server. Also getting know on RO.

I hope this guide will help you.

Ok! Lets start.

Getting Started
After you make your own character, automatically you will spawn on the ship in izlude.

To get rid of that, just talk to Captain Carroc right next to you. Spam enter on your conversation then choose I know ragnarok already then instantly, you will warp on althea. If you accidentally choose Alright! , just go down and enter on the portal then type @go 0.

(@go 0 ? : On this server, a command “go” means to warp instantly on some city or towns. Just type @go name of the town or city”.)

When you are in althea, click alt + E to show your Inventory then use the Beginners Backpack then use Beginners Weapon Arsenal. You can also use Novice Buff Scroll if you want to buff you character up. After you use that arsenal, you will receive some beginner items. Equip some, it will help you to get rid some mobs.

(You can also talk to Beginner Buffer on the left side in althea to receive some additional buffs. Just a little bit walk.)

After you equip some items, type @warp prt_fild08a then kill some lunatics and porings. Once your job level becomes Lv. 10, go back to Althea.

(How to know my Job Level? : Just look at the top right of you screen, you will see to levels. The first one is your Base Level and the second one is Job Level).

(@warp and @jump? : A command “warp” means to warp instantly on some fields, dungeons and also city and towns in a random coordinates. Just type @warp place. Also a command “jump” means to jump in random coordinates in a place where you at. Just type @jump or @jump coordinates”).

Get some skills first before choosing some class. Click Alt + S to show the skill tree. Max Basic Skill.

After that talk to Job Master (she’s on the left side near that buffer). Then choose some class what you want to be.

Leveling Guide

There are some classes that have a different ways to level up because they don’t have a killing skills that helps them to kill monsters easier, so they go on auto-attack which misses sometimes when attacking.

First, let’s start on some class that have a killing skills. (Just one skill and it will helps you to reach max level).

For Swordsman/Archer/Mage:

Go back to prt_fild08a, then kill some monsters there again. While leveling up, get some skills also.
(Important skills in this class are Double Strafe for Archer, Bash for Swordsman and some magic for Mage. This are your killing skills).

Make you job level becomes Lv. 50. Don’t forget to get some attributes, click Alt + A to show.

After that go back to Althea again then talk to Job Master again to change you job.

After changing, warp at pay_dun04 then make your job level becomes Lv. 80.

Note: Avoid Moonlight Flower at the center of the map (x: 120 y: 115). EXP will decrease if you die but no worries you can level up again faster.

Then go back again to Althea then talk to Job Master again to become High Novice. This time your skill and stats will reset.

Go back to prt_fild08a again, then kill some monsters again. Make your job level becomes Lv. 10 then go back to Job Master to change your job. Don’t forget to get some skills.

After changing, go back to prt_fild08a get your killing skills then go back to pay_dun04 to level much faster. Make your job level becomes Lv.50.  After that, go back to Job Master to change your job again.

Ok! Get back to pay_dun04 again, this time make your base level becomes Lv.100.

After that go back to Althea, then buy a mercenary on Mercenary Service. (He’s on the left side of the buffer guy). Don’t worry about the price of mercenary because it is too cheap.

NOTE: If you are going to buy mercenary, choose 9th grade Fencer or Spearman. Why? Because of their skills. If you choose any grade other than 9th grade or Bowman, then that’s a waste of zeny. Try it if you want to know why. Learn by doing. 

If you have one use it, then right click on him then click View Status > Skill. Get Brandish Spear or Bowling Bash and place it on your hotkey.
NOTE: This skill owns by a mercenary, so when you use it your guy will act and cast a skill not yours. You can remove the skill on you hotkey when you reach the max level.

Now warp at abbey02, use Brandish Spear or Bowling Bash on monsters. Max your base and job level there.

NOTE: MAX before going to transcendent. WHY? Because if it is not max, you will get a hard time to leveling up you base level. Don’t ever try it.

After that go back to Job Master and make yourself a 2nd Transcendent Class.

(Now this part is optional, you can either do this for faster leveling or not).

Optional Part:

You need to use Field Manual, the best one. You can use Field Manual 100% but there is a best one other than that, the Field Manual 300%.

How to get that?

Open your browser/web. Browse at (https://www.gatheringro.ch/?module=purchase) > Vote credits. You need to login first before you that. Once it is done, vote now. (You need only 5 votes). After that go back to item shop and buy the Field Manual 300%. To redeem your Manual, go back to your RO then type @jump 98 257. Talk to Vote Prize Redemption > I wish to redeem items.

Once it is done, use it. Then go back to abbey02. Max your base and job level there.

NOTE: Field Manual has duration. You have 30mins to do the leveling. Also avoid Fallen Bishop.

Now!

For Acolyte/Thief and other remaining classes:

Go back to prt_fild08a, then kill some monsters there using you auto-attack. While leveling up, get some skills also. Since you are using auto-attack for leveling, get some STR for damage, AGI for ASPD, and VIT for HP.

NOTE: In this part, STR, AGI and VIT is the important stats that you need first for leveling up. Don’t worry once you become High Novice, stats and skills will reset so you can build up your stats after that.

Make your job level to Lv.50. Then go back to Job Master to change your job.

After that go back to prt_fild08a, level up there a little bit. Lv.20-30 (Job Level) is enough. After that go to pay_dun04, kill some monsters there. Make your base level becomes Lv. 100.

NOTE: Don’t lure 3-5 monsters there. You will know why if you try.

After that go back to Althea, then buy a mercenary on Mercenary Service. (He’s on the left side of the buffer guy). Don’t worry about the price of mercenary because it is too cheap. If you have one use it, then right click on him then click View Status > Skill. Get Brandish Spear or Bowling Bash and place it on your hotkey.

Go back to Job Master to become High Novice. After that, level up a little bit in prt_fild08 or in pay_dun04. Don’t forget to use the skills of your mercenary. Go back to Job Master again to change job then level up a little bit again in prt_fild08 and pay_dun04. You can also level up at abbey02. Don’t worry your mercenary will protect you.

NOTE: Max job and base level first before hitting 2nd Transcendent Class.

Once you are max, talk to Job Master and become 2nd Transcendent Class. You can do the Optional Part if you want. After that, go back to abbey02 to max your job and base level.

NOTE: You can also level up in thor_v03 but some of the monsters have an annoying crowd control skills so abbey02 is the still the best.

Done! Enjoy GatheringRO guys!

I hope this guide helps a lot for beginners and first-timer!

P.S: I apologize if there is no pictures or other emoticons, LOL ! This is my first time to make a guide and also about my English :P.

GLHP !

Sounds like someone's already putting his mark on the server. This is quite good. Well done my friend!