Aii

Emperium Equipment Effect Outside WOE/PVP

The first thing I want to know is, why we put the effect only works on pvp or woe? I dont think it will make imbalance outside woe/pvp.

It's kind of wasting, when we need to change the equip when woe and farming, as example an emperium weapon will do better than normal weapon in woe/pvp but it won't do better when farming since the effect doesnt work.

So my suggest is to make emperium equipment works not only in woe/pvp but also outside.

Thanks.

That's because they were designed for PVP/WOE just like Vellum gear or Siege Gear. Outside of PVP/WOE they might be a bit too strong (e.g., the HP boost, the DMG vs Dem-Human monsters...). However, I am not entirely against the suggestion as we are a high rate server. Perhaps it is worth discussing.

Well,I think it wont be a problem, since the incoming monster is stronger then old monster...

As example the mvp in horror factory,it has 66m hp,so I think having the effect works will help us to face the incoming monsters..

8 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Hopefully this suggestion will be considered. :)

Let's all hope so! And more power to the team while we wait for the update! Also hoping they will lift trade restriction even if only for the 2 days during the update launch as way to compensate for all those people who waited patiently for the update :P I miss my GSET :(

All im saying is: Emperium Set.

PvE's difficulty is a joke. Let the set only work in pvp and WoE, of course, BG too.

They have been designed for this particular matter so we decided to bind them to what they've been created for.
Also official gear has been restricted for the same reasons.

There's no reason to have their effects being activated outside of the PvP areas.
It's an unpredictable culprit which could cause issues in the PvE world, because we did not take care about it and we have no plans of doing so.

The gap between PvP and PvE gear is still very big.

In short:
I don't see any single reason why they should be active on PvE maps unless for causing problems.
And we're really not looking forward to create unnecessary issues.

For future purposes:
Gravity has designed a new system to swap between different gear sets. (1-click swapping)
It may still be far away from being implemented but we will get it sooner or later.

6 hours ago, Everade said:

For future purposes:
Gravity has designed a new system to swap between different gear sets. (1-click swapping)
It may still be far away from being implemented but we will get it sooner or later.

This would be awesome!!!! /lov2

On 7/19/2017 at 8:42 AM, Everade said:

They have been designed for this particular matter so we decided to bind them to what they've been created for.
Also official gear has been restricted for the same reasons.

There's no reason to have their effects being activated outside of the PvP areas.
It's an unpredictable culprit which could cause issues in the PvE world, because we did not take care about it and we have no plans of doing so.

The gap between PvP and PvE gear is still very big.

In short:
I don't see any single reason why they should be active on PvE maps unless for causing problems.
And we're really not looking forward to create unnecessary issues.

For future purposes:

If there is no chance for the Emperium armor set to be used outside of WoE/PvP, perhaps we could have a armor set that only works outside of PvP/WoE/BG then?

Something like an upgraded version of Glorious Suit S? /heh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 click to swap armor sets will make WoE/PvP/BG more interesting. /lov2