Sign in to follow this  
raphaelluigi

Godly Items

Is it possible to buff the effects of this items because most of it are now overshadowed by some new featured equipment in game. In addition, the effects are old as the game itself with the exception of Brys. Thus, making it regain their title as a Godly item.

8 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

Is it possible to buff the effects of this items because most of it are now overshadowed by some new featured equipment in game. In addition, the effects are old as the game itself with the exception of Brys. Thus, making it regain their title as a Godly item.

Could you give an example sir?

If I am to be honest, I don't really see how this could be a good thing. For example, there's no actual item that can mimic, or even surpass a Meg. I don't see this as necessary for they are already pretty powerfull as is. I also really don't wanna see any of those god items with a slot. A Meg with Bronzering card, Sleyp with an Amon Ra card, Asprika with a Kades card?(as examples) honestly, I do not see what good could come out of any of this; it'd just mean more nerfing and balancing.

Let us leave it as is.

Or maybe we can introduce new god items to the server like the following:

Hervor

A shield named after the Valkyrie, Hervor.
MDEF +5
Reduces damage received from all races by 30%.
Cannot be upgraded or destroyed.
Class: Shield
Def: 100
Weight: 150
Required Level: 90
Jobs: All

Jormungand

A powerful staff named after Jormungand for its ability to poison enemies.
MATK +280, INT +20
Chance on magic attack, inflicts target with Poison status.
Chance on melee physical damage taken, inflicts target with Deadly Poison status.
Class: Two-handed Staff
ATK: 200
Weight: 300
Element: Poison
Weapon Level: 4
Required Level: 90
Jobs: Wizard / Sage / Soul Linker classes

Hervor Alvtir

A shield named after the Valkyrie, Hervor. This shield is enchanted with great power.
VIT +20, MDEF +10
Reduces damage received from all races by 30%.
Chance on melee physical damage taken, wearer receives [Guardian of the Light] for 60 seconds.
When under the effect of [Guardian of the Light], Stun, Sleep, Curse, Petrify, Poison, Blind, Silence, Bleeding, Chaos, Frozen statuses are removed from the wearer and be immune to them for the duration.
Class: Shield
Def: 150
Weight: 300
Required Level: 100
Jobs: All 3rd Classes

Ganbantein

A powerful staff with its name originating from its the ability to prevent enemies from casting spells.
MATK +320, INT +25, DEX +25
Chance on magic attack, inflicts target with Poison or autocast Silentium Level 1.
Chance on melee physical damage taken, inflicts target with Silence status.
Class: Two-handed Staff
ATK: 100
Weight: 200
Weapon Level: 4
Required Level: 100
Jobs: Warlock

Which can be obtained in the expansion of woe named - War of Emperium Training Edition 

Source/s: 

http://irowiki.org/wiki/God_Items_Quest_3

http://richkidherbert.blogspot.com/2013/09/war-of-emperium-traing-edition-godly.html

Make Gods Item Great Again!

4 hours ago, Sissney said:

If I am to be honest, I don't really see how this could be a good thing. For example, there's no actual item that can mimic, or even surpass a Meg. I don't see this as necessary for they are already pretty powerfull as is. I also really don't wanna see any of those god items with a slot. A Meg with Bronzering card, Sleyp with an Amon Ra card, Asprika with a Kades card?(as examples) honestly, I do not see what good could come out of any of this; it'd just mean more nerfing and balancing.

Let us leave it as is.

I think you're prone to having slots on the God items, therefore you would see it in such way. We can add effects on the God items too, you know. Just saying

36 minutes ago, Kifune said:

I think you're prone to having slots on the God items, therefore you would see it in such way. We can add effects on the God items too, you know. Just saying

Well they can limit the cards to be placed in the god items, by not allowing mvps to be put in them.

25 minutes ago, Hurt Locker said:

Well they can limit the cards to be placed in the god items, by not allowing mvps to be put in them.

+1 to this! /ic

1 hour ago, Kifune said:

+1 to adding effects instead of having a slot /ic

Those effects are also intended to low rate official server, thus, having one can really make a difference. The current effects are yes good but new items like +9emp boots is making my Sleipner useless and rotting in my storage.

5 hours ago, Sissney said:

Let us leave it as is.

We just need something new from it so that it will not seem to be boring.

The only god items that need slot is MJOLNIR (so many threads about it either but no follow up or consideration).

Bris can be put into consideration tho...

For the others, additional stats or effects will do...

Since they are called god items for nothing,but the way they are now compared to existing items,only meginjard worth called god item...

20 minutes ago, Aii said:

The only god items that need slot is MJOLNIR (so many threads about it either but no follow up or consideration).

Bris can be put into consideration tho...

For the others, additional stats or effects will do...

Since they are called god items for nothing,but the way they are now compared to existing items,only meginjard worth called god item...

I agree to this.

On 1/18/2017 at 1:14 AM, raphaelluigi said:

Those effects are also intended to low rate official server, thus, having one can really make a difference. The current effects are yes good but new items like +9emp boots is making my Sleipner useless and rotting in my storage.

No shoes can compare to sleipnir. What you mean is, emp set, beats using sleipnir. Sure, same point can be made for woe set.

(and there's one of the reasons I deslike premade "sets" that are better than other options. I personaly prefer having a mescelanious of gears put togueter, feels much better and unique, compared to mass produced stuff, that everyone has. Not to mention that it also stimulates thinking and testing)

On 1/18/2017 at 0:15 AM, Kifune said:

I am not prone to it, on the contrary, I don't want slots on them at all; and I mentioned slotting because it was what had been adressed before.

As for new effects I also desagree, I belive they're fine as is.  Except Mjol yeah, since it's a pointless weapon considering our rates, and other weapons; but thing is, do we wanna tweak gods to fit our server, and leave everything else that could become usefull if it was tweaked behind(weapons, cards, equipment that gets thrown away because it's effect is bound to a low rate); or focus on the future items that might be better choices?
This is my way of seeing it: If at any time, an item can replace a god item, and actualy overshadow it, then sure, considering buffing the god item makes a whole lot of sense. Now, buffing already powerfull items, just because they don't fit your personal playstyle, should not be considerd.

Looking forward to your opinions on it~

Hi!, are those Godly items been back to old effect? I mean Beastboy done a little tweak on it right? Like the bonus stats boost? but i'm no worry about it as long as it's for the greater good. Hahaha  /lov2