Sign in to follow this  
Chingu

Decarding system

I suggest that, why don't we bring back the yellow gemstone+star cumb? Hunting biotite and muscovite is sure a pain in d *ss . Plus, it is too pricey.
Its only a matter of decarding a equipment tho. Thanks 

With the nightmare clock tower and glast helm implemented, biotite and muscovite should be easier to hunt. One of those nightmare dungeons have the monsters that drop bio and musco

9 hours ago, D e M o N said:

I think it should stay the way it is.

It makes you think about what cards to put into what items carefully.

Yes, people think carefully of what cards to put and test them if there are new options available. Otherwise they would not need to decard. Also, at times, the cards are being shared among the other characters of other classes.

@topic

11 hours ago, Hersheys said:

With the nightmare clock tower and glast helm implemented, biotite and muscovite should be easier to hunt. One of those nightmare dungeons have the monsters that drop bio and musco

I agree with @Hersheys

In fact, Bio and Musco prices should go way down now. Since Nightmark GH has been implemented, just warp to gl_cas02_

I don't know if you can just @warp to it but if you can, Tirfing and Mysteltainn spawn at 3x per 5 seconds over there. There won't ever be a Bio and Musco shortage from vendors running out of stock from now on.

9 hours ago, Hersheys said:

In fact, Bio and Musco prices should go way down now. Since Nightmark GH has been implemented, just warp to gl_cas02_

I don't know if you can just @warp to it but if you can, Tirfing and Mysteltainn spawn at 3x per 5 seconds over there. There won't ever be a Bio and Musco shortage from vendors running out of stock from now on.

If this is the case, I would suggest that decarding requirements be changed to 1 obsidian fragment + 1 gRO token.

If you ask why, it will force players to really evaluate what the best cards are to put into a weapon or armor.

When your resources are limited you are forced to think critically and make difficult decisions which either

lead to favorable or disastrous results. Which in-turn, makes game-play more interesting.

23 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

If this is the case, I would suggest that decarding requirements be changed to 1 obsidian fragment + 1 gRO token.

If you ask why, it will force players to really evaluate what the best cards are to put into a weapon or armor.

When your resources are limited you are forced to think critically and make difficult decisions which either

lead to favorable or disastrous results. Which in-turn, makes game-play more interesting.

Sorry but No for this...
it's not about think critically but sometimes we need to research that will need to carding and decarding..

it's fine as it is, and if u try to check the gl_cas02_ there are no mysteltainn or ogreetooth there...

Seriously, everyone. We should'nt  thinking for ourselves only. There are many newbies who cannot afford to buy such pricey materials to use for decarding. Plus, if they are new in playing ragnarok, they are still searching and experimenting builds to use. I hope you guys can understand. It only a matter of decarding of equipment. Why do we need to make it a hassle way for us player tho. I guess those who disagree have many stored biotite and muscovite. Lol

10 hours ago, Hersheys said:

I don't seem to find this swarm of Tirfing and Mysteltain except for endless tower which is also limited. Also, there is no Tirfing and Mysteltain on Nightmare GH.

1 hour ago, Aii said:

Sorry but No for this...
it's not about think critically but sometimes we need to research that will need to carding and decarding..

it's fine as it is, and if u try to check the gl_cas02_ there are no mysteltainn or ogreetooth there...

This is also what I thought of a minute ago but when I checked RMS, its really there. We just need to find a way to enter that dungeon.

4 minutes ago, raphaelluigi said:

This is also what I thought of a minute ago but when I checked RMS, its really there. We just need to find a way to enter that dungeon.

Already did, and I was going around the map, cant find single ogree or mystelatinn...

8 minutes ago, Aii said:

Already did, and I was going around the map, cant find single ogree or mystelatinn...

Oh yeah! No Mysteltain and Tirfing on that map, I think GM Everade already thought of this and removed those monsters from that map. And also, when you use the command @whereis mysteltain, gl_cas02_ is not on it.

http://ratemyserver.net/npc_shop_warp.php?map=gl_cas02_&s_block=mob_block&re_mob=1&small=1

Oh that's strange. Ratemyserver says the Tirfing and Mysteltainn do spawn there. Are there other monsters on that map? I thought the Nightmare GH and Clock Tower were already implemented. Darn, I guess this means no Time Holder spawn too on Nightmare Clock Tower?

1 hour ago, Hersheys said:

http://ratemyserver.net/npc_shop_warp.php?map=gl_cas02_&s_block=mob_block&re_mob=1&small=1

Oh that's strange. Ratemyserver says the Tirfing and Mysteltainn do spawn there. Are there other monsters on that map? I thought the Nightmare GH and Clock Tower were already implemented. Darn, I guess this means no Time Holder spawn too on Nightmare Clock Tower?

Someone already got the Time Holder card LOL. Its just the Mysteltain and Tirfing part that are missing or removed.

It's the official and initial implementation from rAthena.
Maybe those mobs don't spawn on official kRO servers, that's why they're not included.

I haven't removed them. It's just what rAthena delivered.

It's also possible that it's not yet entirely finished and they will add them later on.