Sign in to follow this  
Aii

Horror Toy Factory Problem and others after Update

1. It seems after update I can't use area skill anymore in horror toy factory,I can't cast desperado or ground drift..

30ax53o.jpg

2. Can't warp to pay_fild04 if u are 3rd class, u can warp there if u are on 2nd class.

3. Can't invite party from same account, as example account A has X and Y, I cant invite both of them into one party..

Hoping your feedback and response

The big update included a big overhaul of the restriction system.

I realised that a lot of things went wrong upon the release of the update when it comes to restrictions.

That's why i have reversed the entire restriction update right after.

I will have to take another look at the restriction update and do further tests on it.

Will have to make sure everything goes right this time.

Map restriction missmatches should now be fixed.

But what's that about your party issue?
I don't quite understand what you mean with that. Are you talking about inviting your own characters from the same account?

330bqwz.jpg

There, Vee and that super novice is on same account, I've invited Vee in my party, but when I tried to inivite the super novice to same party it said "Character in same account already joined"

Hmmm

I don't know if this was possible in the past. There was either an official update which restricts this (probably to prevent abuse in certain cases) or it has always been this way.

Because that message shown in the chat log is an official text from RO.

My atk on Celine Kim is 1. Why? Its because of her skill? How to Avoid it?

Rayleigh and me have playtested kimi several times now. We always did normal damage to kimi during our tests.

I have no idea why some players are having issues fighting her.

It would help if you could send us a pm with your character build (job, stats and gear used) so we can reproduce the issue.

12 hours ago, Everade said:

Hmmm

I don't know if this was possible in the past. There was either an official update which restricts this (probably to prevent abuse in certain cases) or it has always been this way.

Because that message shown in the chat log is an official text from RO.

Before update it was fine,I can invite two char from same account..

11 hours ago, Everade said:

Rayleigh and me have playtested kimi several times now. We always did normal damage to kimi during our tests.

I have no idea why some players are having issues fighting her.

It would help if you could send us a pm with your character build (job, stats and gear used) so we can reproduce the issue.

I'm suspecting something, try to drag away kimi from her phantom,it may caused the damage become 1, but I haven't try this hypothesis since I still have no time to do it...

yes, i drag Celine kim from her phantom. but 1st time i drag her far its was ok. but after that i visit again my dmg always 1. even after i kill her phantom 1st.

I may have found a way how to deal with Kimi when she goes invincible (1 damage, 100% magic resist).

What I first notice that whenever Kimi uses the skill that knocks back players, it's the time that we only deal 1 damage to her and 100% magic resist.

I did a lil' bit of experiment and it actually works (not 100% sure of this but it worked for us). So it's like, whenever Kimi is invincible, just try to make her change her target. It's like it resets Kimi back to her normal state. If this doesn't work, try it again.

Example: When Kimi used the knockback skill and goes invincible, whoever is the target will have to get far away from Kimi untill Kimi takes on another target.

Oh and of course, you'll have to drag Kimi away from her phantom so it'll be easier to kill her.

On 1/23/2017 at 7:58 AM, Aii said:

330bqwz.jpg

There, Vee and that super novice is on same account, I've invited Vee in my party, but when I tried to inivite the super novice to same party it said "Character in same account already joined"

This problem also happen at woe since i'm the party leader. Whenever some player switch to others job in his/her same id, i cant invite unless i kick the unactive member. which is happen after the update.