Sign in to follow this  
Olga

Item request

Im a pet lover just post some suggestion hoping it would be considered as an addition for next update esp this coming valentines day if the server wont celebrate lunar new year :D
New tameable pets please? Or release cash shop taming set for certain mobs like Rudo or cute custom gRO mobs here.

* Hoping also for that Costume Warg in mouth in cash shop* ^_^ or some obtainable server perks *

2256.gif Who doesnt need a toilet paper T_T

4339143+_5875f270bdab205a6b68e4af63c6317

Edited by Olga
Meme requirement

Ahaha xD

I have actually prepared new pets months ago, but i was always busy working on other things.

Although the valentine one isn't on the list. There are a few new ones which i want to implement.

We're still working on the battlegrounds update, which will be the main release with the next update.

There are also some other cool things coming up.

The warg in mouth is on my cash shop exclusive list since the release of the new cash shop system. :)

36 minutes ago, Everade said:

Ahaha xD

I have actually prepared new pets months ago, but i was always busy working on other things.

Although the valentine one isn't on the list. There are a few new ones which i want to implement.

We're still working on the battlegrounds update, which will be the main release with the next update.

There are also some other cool things coming up.

The warg in mouth is on my cash shop exclusive list since the release of the new cash shop system. :)

Yehey looking forward to this ^_^