raphaelluigi

Killing Cloud

I think the poison ailment resistance should also be applied to a sorcerers Killing Cloud because a player with (200 vit and 200 luk) is immune to GX's poison status inflicting skills like (enchant poison, venom dust),but a Sorcerers Killing Cloud, will always inflict a 100% poison status regardless of stats.

Well problem with this is, it's poison + magic damage. Personaly I'd suggest make either not allways poison the character as in, it having a chance to do so(allways considering stats of course); or lower the poisoned status time.

Hi,

Eye of Dullahan which gives you immunity to poison does not work or this skill bypasses it as well? including the GX's?sss

As what I have understood on rAthena's report is that the bug that was reported is about Killing Cloud and the poison status bypasses even when the player uses GTB?; and as the second image showed, the player was on Eye of Dullahan but wasn't poisoned and/or immune but was still damaged by Killing Cloud's DPS?

I don't quite understand? Enlighten me please. /?

Exactly what you just said.

GTB does not protect your from being poisoned, but other items such as Eye of Dullahan can protect your from the poison status.