Sign in to follow this  
Try For Fun

Hi ADMIN EVERADE

Question

Do pm me my IG is Try For Fun

im a old player here and its nice to see back that there a lot of players around again... im so happy to see this RO again...by the way ADMIN i would like to

present my self as a EVENT GM if you would mine and ofcourse to invite more PLAYERS..... cause i NOTICE that theres no GM online everyday.. and also im 2 days online everyday and i dont have a work i really apreciate if youll get me as ur GM team.... and help you guyz... ill be active as GM... always see also players and fix problems... hoping to

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, Try For Fun said:

Do pm me my IG is Try For Fun

im a old player here and its nice to see back that there a lot of players around again... im so happy to see this RO again...by the way ADMIN i would like to

present my self as a EVENT GM if you would mine and ofcourse to invite more PLAYERS..... cause i NOTICE that theres no GM online everyday.. and also im 2 days online everyday and i dont have a work i really apreciate if youll get me as ur GM team.... and help you guyz... ill be active as GM... always see also players and fix problems... hoping to

Hello Pete,

First and foremost, I'd like to welcome you back to GatheringRO.

It is flattering to know someone who is interested in joining the GM Team, however, there are GMs online (me for example). I've noticed you have already applied for the GM position in the application thread, we'll evaluate it and get back to you if we consider you meet the criteria.

I'll be closing this for now.