Sign in to follow this  
waffle

INSTANCES

Is there any warp npc for all the INSTANCES (OGH ,Faceworm , Ghost Palace , Jitterbug etc.).If no, i would like to suggest to provide NPC for it.I would accept any comments or suggestions since im still new to the server.

More Power.

There is a "warp agent" in every town. The one in Althea (main town, @go 0) is located right next to the kafra employee. The npc might be lacking some recent dungeons but you can always use @warp to get there. Missing dungeons can also be added to the NPC if desired.

Technically you could open 5 clients to be able to enter the dungeon (thanatos 'farmers' do it this way). Originally, this dungeon was meant for a group of people so we would rather keep it that way. There is already a lot of kill stealing going on in the thanatos tower even with the current 5 player requirement in place. I can't imagine what will happen if everyone can warp there.

Thanatos is still an "old" dungeon and with that not running on the instance system.
Which means the maps are shared among all players, which allows players to access them at the same time.

Opening it by directly warping to it would only cause more chaos as stated by Rayleigh