Sign in to follow this  
Chingu

Emperium Spear

i would like to ask why is vellum spear/claymore is better than emperium spear? i think there is a problem with that.

as we know that Emperium items is really hard to get. It takes weeks or month just to have 1.

Vellum items is really easy to farm and to refine.

Here are some screenshots of the damage. 

I hope we can improve the Emperium spear. Thank you

screenGatheringRO034.jpg

screenGatheringRO035.jpg

screenGatheringRO039.jpg

screenGatheringRO040.jpg

4 hours ago, Chingu said:

i would like to ask why is vellum spear/claymore is better than emperium spear? i think there is a problem with that.

as we know that Emperium items is really hard to get. It takes weeks or month just to have 1.

Vellum items is really easy to farm and to refine.

Here are some screenshots of the damage. 

I hope we can improve the Emperium spear. Thank you

screenGatheringRO034.jpg

screenGatheringRO035.jpg

screenGatheringRO039.jpg

screenGatheringRO040.jpg

hello chingu, if you are looking for overall damage this is the strongest to weakest.

Emperium Spear > Vellum Spear

For Hundred Spear

Vellum Spear > Emperium Spear.

But if you put thana card on that Emp spear im sure that will Skyrocket the damage a bit. 

Emperium spear is a versatile weapon can chain it with any skill. 

3 hours ago, LKshaye said:

hello chingu, if you are looking for overall damage this is the strongest to weakest.

For Hundred Spear

But if you put thana card on that Emp spear im sure that will Skyrocket the damage a bit. 

I see, thana can be placed as a factor and some status cards.

On the above data:

Emp spear :

(+11 = 77 atk) + (Emp Spear Base attack = 165) = 242 ATK

(Emp Spear Base damage modifier 25% to Demi Human) + (20% Tgen + 20% Hydra) = 65% damage modifier

Advantages:

1. Can place other damage modifier to increase the damage further.

2. Status cards can be slotted too.

Vellum Spear:

(+10 = 70 atk) + (Vellum Base Atk = 150) = 220 ATK

Vellum damage modifier to Demi Human = 90%

5 hours ago, LKshaye said:

For Hundred Spear

I already tested the emp spear with thana and Turtle general. 

But nothing happened, still vellum is much better with emp spear.

All skill using vellum has a better damage than emp spear.

I wish Everade can somehow boost the damage of emp spear because it is really hard to get, specially to newbies. What i mean is, what if they bought emp spear without knowing that vellum can do better. Just saying, lets give the weapon a break. Lol

4 minutes ago, Chingu said:

I already tested the emp spear with thana and Turtle general. 

But nothing happened, still vellum is much better with emp spear.

All skill using vellum has a better damage than emp spear.

I wish Everade can somehow boost the damage of emp spear because it is really hard to get, specially to newbies. What i mean is, what if they bought emp spear without knowing that vellum can do better. Just saying, lets give the weapon a break. Lol

What is the damage using a thana and a tgen?

2 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

What is the damage using a thana and a tgen?

i forgot to take some screenshot while using thana and tgen. But the damage is like 10% weaker than vellum spear

Do take into consideration that Vellum items DO NOT have slots.

Emperium weapons have 2 slots.  While Vellum is stronger, you should also keep in mind that you can put cards

to add to its affect. For example you can add a Valk card and Thana effectively making the item indestructible

and casts dispell all the time with increased damage from Thana.

17 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Do take into consideration that Vellum items DO NOT have slots.

Emperium weapons have 2 slots.  While Vellum is stronger, you should also keep in mind that you can put cards

to add to its affect. For example you can add a Valk card and Thana effectively making the item indestructible

and casts dispell all the time with increased damage from Thana.

I also tried using thana, But the dmg is of vellum spear is much better. What im talking about is the damage that the weapon can do.

Why would someone buy a weapon that is hard to get if can actually hunt a vellum weapon instead? Indestructible stuff can be done with FCP tho.

I dont know, but i see no sense putting the Emp spear in Emp weapon shop if there is a huntable and cheap weapon that you can get tho.

I'm just asking, the weapon needs to be improve. 

And btw, Glorious spear is the best weapon for RK. No problem if it gets a little improvement tho.

And also please consider that Emp spear is far more hard to get than vellum spear. You can actually buy +10 vellum spear for only 200-300m o.o

Chingu, please try not to double post or post a topic twice (you posted this topic and your other topic about the guild capacity twice). I don't know if it is you or a bug due to the recent server migration. If it is, please ignore my statement.

Emperium Spear is far stronger than vellum spear in almost every respect and I don't have to provide screenshots or anything because I designed it. Jay and Vio have already pointed out the key to utilizing emperium weapons. If you put 2x Hydra in an emperium weapon (total 65% demi human) and compare it with a vellum spear (90% demi human) you are obviously not utilizing emp. weapons to their full potential. Once you compound a Spector / Thanatos Card + Hydra / Vrand / Stormy Knight / LOD / Tgen / Archer Skeleton / or anything you can think of that vellum spear will never be able to do, you will not only get higher damage  with 95% of your skills but also additional effects like dispell, freeze etc. Not to mention the weight of emp spear which boosts spiral pierce by a lot.  Emperium Weapons get a lot stronger if you have access to MVPs but that is the price you have to pay if you want a weapon that is different compared to glorious/vellum weapons.

The only skills that will deal higher damage with vellum spear are hundred spear and Dragon Breath (the two skills that you happened to screenshot) due to the fact that I wanted vellum spear to still be a viable option for Hundred Spear / Dragon Breath builds. But even here hundred spear will deal a mere 1-2k (total) more with vellum spear. The only skill that shines with vellum spear is Dragon Breath.

As of late, I've been kind of toying with the idea of adding a Dragon Breath bonus to the emp. spear as well as the 2h Sword since Dragon Breath is a pretty important skill for WoE builds. Dragon Breath benefits immensely from % demi human increase (thana/inca won't help here) and therefore will deal massive damage with vellum / Glorious weapons. However, simply increasing the overall % demi human increase of the emp. spear / 2h will result in an overpowered weapon as this would be like compounding thanatos in a Vellum Claymore / Spear.

Feel free to discuss whether a dragon breath bonus for the emp. weapons would be healthy for the game or not.

6 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

Chingu, please try not to double post or post a topic twice (you posted this topic and your other topic about the guild capacity twice). I don't know if it is you or a bug due to the recent server migration. If it is, please ignore my statement.

Emperium Spear is far stronger than vellum spear in almost every respect and I don't have to provide screenshots or anything because I designed it. Jay and Vio have already pointed out the key to utilizing emperium weapons. If you put 2x Hydra in an emperium weapon (total 65% demi human) and compare it with a vellum spear (90% demi human) you are obviously not utilizing emp. weapons to their full potential. Once you compound a Spector / Thanatos Card + Hydra / Vrand / Stormy Knight / LOD / Tgen / Archer Skeleton / or anything you can think of that vellum spear will never be able to do, you will not only get higher damage  with 95% of your skills but also additional effects like dispell, freeze etc. Not to mention the weight of emp spear which boosts spiral pierce by a lot.  Emperium Weapons get a lot stronger if you have access to MVPs but that is the price you have to pay if you want a weapon that is different compared to glorious/vellum weapons.

The only skills that will deal higher damage with vellum spear are hundred spear and Dragon Breath (the two skills that you happened to screenshot) due to the fact that I wanted vellum spear to still be a viable option for Hundred Spear / Dragon Breath builds. But even here hundred spear will deal a mere 1-2k (total) more with vellum spear. The only skill that shines with vellum spear is Dragon Breath.

As of late, I've been kind of toying with the idea of adding a Dragon Breath bonus to the emp. spear as well as the 2h Sword since Dragon Breath is a pretty important skill for WoE builds. Dragon Breath benefits immensely from % demi human increase (thana/inca won't help here) and therefore will deal massive damage with vellum / Glorious weapons. However, simply increasing the overall % demi human increase of the emp. spear / 2h will result in an overpowered weapon as this would be like compounding thanatos in a Vellum Claymore / Spear.

Feel free to discuss whether a dragon breath bonus for the emp. weapons would be healthy for the game or not.

i tried using thana and tg on emp spear but still can surpass the damage of vellum spear.

i use spiral, thousand and DB.

i mean it cant go any more higher than vellum spear.

but if you increase the dragon breath's damage on emp spear, i would be fine tho.

But im pretty sure that will not be as good as Gspear.

So yeah, i think it will be healthy for the game.