Sign in to follow this  
LKshaye

Asprika[1]?

any thoughts? giving it a hard quest then after the quest changing it to 10% reduce and sloted 1?  would be nice, Like bryndhildr. Sleipnir is getting out of shape because of the new sets. 

What you think?

Hmm..I know Asprika currently sees very rare use due to the restriction that has been placed on it a long time ago (30% reduce of everything to -> 30% reduce of short-range physical attacks). We have added a slot to Brynhild to make it more attractve so this suggestion does make sense. I'd like to hear other opinions, though.

Should this suggestion be considered,

Asprika [1] should be receive reduction of about 60-75% of the official Asprika effect.

Why you might ask? Because 30% reduction to all elements -AND- a Farb/Deviling card means 80% total reduction.

2 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Should this suggestion be considered,

Aesprika [1] should be receive reduction of about 60-75% of the official Aesprika effect.

Why you might ask? Because 30% reduction to all elements -AND- a Farb/Deviling card means 80% total reduction.

Couple that with Woe Set reductions and Thara Frog / GTB and you have a nigh-invulnerable character. Lol

10% reducs was suggested by salty boy.

I mean look it up. New BG sets has 10% reduce, slotted and series of awesome stats not to mention skill boost , Emp/WOE sets and slotted  has 20% reduce how about make asprika[1] and 10%-15% reduce? 

1 hour ago, Hurt Locker said:

+1 I wonder how bloody the ingres will be for slotting this armor 

30 Mithril Coins so people will want to trade with zenny again :D Burn those zennnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy burnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Then sprinkle a heap of salt :)

3 hours ago, Hurt Locker said:

+1 I wonder how bloody the ingres will be for slotting this armor 

some salt and pepper. huehuuheh

1 hour ago, raphaelluigi said:

30 Mithril Coins so people will want to trade with zenny again :D Burn those zennnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy burnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Then sprinkle a heap of salt :)

*salt bae sprinkle move*

4 hours ago, LKshaye said:

some salt and pepper. huehuuheh

*salt bae sprinkle move*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADE ME LAUGHT LIKE 100 TIMES. I actaully wanted to add the meme but Gelo as always be so LAZY. /lv

16 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

10% reducs was suggested by salty boy.

I have realized that I made a mistake.

10-12% reduction to all elements  seems fair enough as you cannot wear this with item sets.