Sign in to follow this  
Chingu

Guild Capacity

Im just wondering, what if we limit the guild capacity to 10-15members only? and no guild allies?

Why? Because as we all know that this "Top Guild" is the most strongest guild in GRO, they have so many member atm, and they also have powerful items. Godly items to be exact.

Unlike the other guilds who have few members and had lack of items.

I mean why can't we just divide the guilds into many? Im sure it sounds exciting.

More guilds to play... Real Skill talents will be shown... more exciting woe... Plus there no more be an outnumbered guilds if the 10-15members capacity will be implemented in the server.

I hope y'all can consider my proposal. It's for the better woe. Thanks =) /thx/no1

This seems like a good idea at first glance.

But some people use guilds to connect their characters on different accounts and store their items.

52 minutes ago, Chingu said:

Im just wondering, what if we limit the guild capacity to 10-15members only? and no guild allies?

Why? Because as we all know that this "Top Guild" is the most strongest guild in GRO, they have so many member atm, and they also have powerful items. Godly items to be exact.

Unlike the other guilds who have few members and had lack of items.

I mean why can't we just divide the guilds into many? Im sure it sounds exciting.

More guilds to play... Real Skill talents will be shown... more exciting woe... Plus there no more be an outnumbered guilds if the 10-15members capacity will be implemented in the server.

I hope y'all can consider my proposal. It's for the better woe. Thanks =) /thx/no1

I totally disagree with this because this will divide your friends. Lets say you are used to have a 15 members every woe, if your suggestion is approved then that would have no effect in your team. But what if someone will suggest that it will be reduced to 5 instead, in this, you will feel what a guild of 25 would feel when their guild is reduced to 15, you loss some team mates which you have gained trust from all this years.

29 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

This seems like a good idea at first glance.

But some people use guilds to connect their characters on different accounts and store their items.

If this is approved, I think that characters that are connected using a guild will not be affected unless you had a 15+ more accounts.

6 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

If this is approved, I think that characters that are connected using a guild will not be affected unless you had a 15+ more accounts.

1 account = 12 character slots (15 if you have a premium account)

So If the guild member limit is set to 10-15, having 2 full accounts will exceed the capacity already.

8 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

1 account = 12 character slots (15 if you have a premium account)

So If the guild member limit is set to 10-15, having 2 full accounts will exceed the capacity already.

Yeah, i know iknow. But there is actually a way to do with that. You can just make 2 guild if you have 2 full accounts, what you need to do is cross membering the characters so that you can have no problem with guilds. You can actually make 3 if you want to.

6 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

I totally disagree with this because this will divide your friends. Lets say you are used to have a 15 members every woe, if your suggestion is approved then that would have no effect in your team. But what if someone will suggest that it will be reduced to 5 instead, in this, you will feel what a guild of 25 would feel when their guild is reduced to 15, you loss some team mates which you have gained trust from all this years.

Yeah, i can see your point, sir raphael. But thats not the point of having a good woe. i mean what if your guild will gather more player like newbies and other oldies who will return?

your guild will eventually have too many players for sure. I mean why can you guys just have a 2guilds or 3? Friendship still there tho, but you guys need to stick with the changes if this 10-15 will be implemented.  Lets just be real here, i know Woe is about friendship but its about the competative gaming of players. and it needs to be balanced.

15-17 is not a guild. its a PARTY.

Difference between party & Guild is its size of number.

So...

7 hours ago, Koxy said:

15-17 is not a guild. its a PARTY.

Difference between party & Guild is its size of number.

So...

This has a point.

17 hours ago, Chingu said:

Yeah, i can see your point, sir raphael. But thats not the point of having a good woe. i mean what if your guild will gather more player like newbies and other oldies who will return?

your guild will eventually have too many players for sure. I mean why can you guys just have a 2guilds or 3? Friendship still there tho, but you guys need to stick with the changes if this 10-15 will be implemented.  Lets just be real here, i know Woe is about friendship but its about the competative gaming of players. and it needs to be balanced.

This is like dividing friends in real life. Friendship is established for months and some are even years, and if you trying to divide it then you will just create chaos. Guilds are designed to have a larger number of group, if you want to reduce its number, then let's just make a Party War and disable the guild system.

Just now, raphaelluigi said:

This is like dividing friends in real life, you are making a divide and conquer strategy, and thus, you are trying to create chaos among friends.

Friends too over populated. Alright then, in that case i guess you just dont wanted to be divided in order not to be beaten.

Okay lets just close this thread. Thank you

3 minutes ago, Chingu said:

Friends too over populated. Alright then, in that case i guess you just dont wanted to be divided in order not to be beaten.

Okay lets just close this thread. Thank you

Do you want your friends to be divided and get beaten? ask it to your self.

It seems that you guys is not in favor of my proposal for the guild capacity.

And yeah, ofcourse i will not be favorable to all PT members. Thats why its a no/no for you guys =)

2 minutes ago, raphaelluigi said:

Do you want your friends to be divided and get beaten? ask it to your self.

For me yes, its only a game tho.

This isnt a game where you will test yourself through your limits. 

WOE is a competative part of the game, woe is not a friendship game. Ofcourse friendship is a part of it but don't let friendship conquer woe, let the talent and skill be the main thing to it. 

i know the main reason of your disagreement with this proposal is because, you are too coward on what will happen.

anyway, eventhough if you guys will be divided, does the friendship of you guys will be over? 

Please dont rule the server to much. Just accept the fact that the server needs improvement.

What i am saying is, with this guild capacity that i am trying to prose can make the WOE more exciting and more enjoyable.

25 minutes ago, Chingu said:

For me yes, its only a game tho.

This isnt a game where you will test yourself through your limits. 

WOE is a competative part of the game, woe is not a friendship game. Ofcourse friendship is a part of it but don't let friendship conquer woe, let the talent and skill be the main thing to it. 

i know the main reason of your disagreement with this proposal is because, you are too coward on what will happen.

anyway, eventhough if you guys will be divided, does the friendship of you guys will be over? 

Please dont rule the server to much. Just accept the fact that the server needs improvement.

What i am saying is, with this guild capacity that i am trying to prose can make the WOE more exciting and more enjoyable.

Ok lets put it this way imagine this scenario. Let's say you have 20 friends that you are used too in playing. 15 of your friends got early in game, 3 are absent and 2 are late. Put your self on the shoe of those 2 people who are late. They wanted to play with their friends but they can't because of you proposed system.

@coward , that's why I don't pvp and play on groups only (you are backstabbing me with this ouch!!!) :P

@test your self , do that on PVP, PVP is designed for that. :D

@not a friendship . I guess we don't have the same objective in playing woe :)

@more exciting and more enjoyable, maybe to your advantage but not mine. I guess we both want what's the best scenarios for us.

If this idea reducing the capacity in woe implement,What if some newbie make a guild full of newbie's? LIKE INFERNO GUILD. Remember??

Its certainly this newbie guild would be crushed by other guild and became food to others. so no point make guild at first place.

Thats why, guild capacity would be big where older & new player can be together play as a team. 

This experience differ with party.

And woe means War Of Emperium btw. And war include massive number of army not fewer number.

Never heard a War only have below than 20 army.

I'm just thinking outside the box tho.
Its just a simple proposal for a better woe.
Anyway i guess you guys won't agree with this topic because you are the dominators at the time.
Its only a matter of balancing the counts of the member for each guild. So that, there will be no out numbered guild.

I think this is the problem with the server because players don't want the server to progress and kept relying on what they only want and not for the best to the server.

Topic Close...
 Thank you all for giving your time to discuss.

We should let the GMs decide...there are pros and cons...but its still a good suggestion @Chingu... GMs are open minded so theyll consider if it outweighs pros>cons or whichever is the best option...important is for the benefit/balance of the server....so dont loose hope @Chingu

8 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

You need a kidney transplant bwahahaha! :D

I can do it?! lol

3 hours ago, Killer Wing said:

We should let the GMs decide...there are pros and cons...but its still a good suggestion @Chingu... GMs are open minded so theyll consider if it outweighs pros>cons or whichever is the best option...important is for the benefit/balance of the server....so dont loose hope @Chingu

I can do it?! lol

Yes sir. Thanks =)

5 hours ago, Killer Wing said:

I can do it?! lol

Let me assist on that transplant then.......+1 to @Chingu suggestion.....if the GM will scrap the suggestion, im still fine with it....anything that will help improve the game play of gRO... personally im open to any suggestions...

"Top guilds" come and go in GatheringRO. I have seen countless top guilds. It just depends on what the players feel like and we all know that such moods are subject to change. However, I agree that WoE is less fun once a guild attracts many members and other guilds just can't compete anymore. This is how it has always been and I am pretty sure it's the same on every server out there.

I am not sure how wise it is for us to get involved in this kind of thing by forcing players to split up etc. Not to mention that limiting the amount of max. members of a guild alone does not do the trick, we would have to remove the "alliance" system and possibly reduce the max party member amount as well to effectively stop players from forming too big groups.

You see this doesn't really make much sense as we would have to change core features of the game. Instead, I suggest we think of other ways to balance the guilds. I must confess I can't think of any right now but I was thinking along the lines of implementing other limitations or incentives that make players split up evenly.

11 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

"Top guilds" come and go in GatheringRO. I have seen countless top guilds. It just depends on what the players feel like and we all know that such moods are subject to change. However, I agree that WoE is less fun once a guild attracts many members and other guilds just can't compete anymore. This is how it has always been and I am pretty sure it's the same on every server out there.

I am not sure how wise it is for us to get involved in this kind of thing by forcing players to split up etc. Not to mention that limiting the amount of max. members of a guild alone does not do the trick, we would have to remove the "alliance" system and possibly reduce the max party member amount as well to effectively stop players from forming too big groups.

You see this doesn't really make much sense as we would have to change core features of the game. Instead, I suggest we think of other ways to balance the guilds. I must confess I can't think of any right now but I was thinking along the lines of implementing other limitations or incentives that make players split up evenly.

Actually, this proposal has sense. First of all, i am giving an idea for the "GM TEAM" to make WOE guilds balance.
As per your statement, even you have no idea on what to do, to make the woe balance.
And btw i think there is no other way that you can split the players evenly with the current situation.
The only thing in my idea that can split them evenly is the 15-20members capacity per guild.
i think there is nothing wrong with the 15-20members per guild tho.

Im just saying.
If you want to stick with the current capacity of guild, its fine.

all i want is to have good and balance woe tho. Thanks

@Chingu  pls stop forcing your idea.... in your statement right here = " The only thing that you can do to split them evenly is to implement my proposal. " ....i agree with GM rayleigh....so let us just accept the verdict....and i dont believe that there are no other way to manage this problem....there are alot of ways, the problem if there would be ppl willing to accept the change....as a I always said, anything that would benefit the server +1 to any of that suggestions!!!

The only thing I could possibly say is that if there is 20/20 guild then the called "TOP Guild" will split, that might be just scary, 2 ecalls of same top guild 2 times headache 2 times trouble. maybe can take 4 castles that is possible. Everade made it max 2 castle per guild because even before there was this guild ghost/tw/F4e manage to get 3-4 castle which is pretty scary IMO. Less chances for others to take a castle. But that is my take. The most top concern is we need ppl to play for server. more pips more fun more salt. but still +1 to this proposal, its good if there are more ppl to play more active guilds more woe competitive.