Chingu

Focused arrow strike / Sharp Shooting

Have you guys seen the dmg of this Sharp shooting skill? The damage is so sick!

I think the this is so overpower. I use a tao gunka on armor and raydric on manteau with a 1.1m HP.
This ranger just shoot me 3 sharp shooting then i died. I think the damage is way too overpower.
I also used farb/kades as a resist. But still, if she got the right arrow, she will eventually get me with only 2 sharp shooting.
No hate but i just want to balance the game tho.

2 hours ago, Chingu said:

Have you guys seen the dmg of this Sharp shooting skill? The damage is so sick!

I think the this is so overpower. I use a tao gunka on armor and raydric on manteau with a 1.1m HP.
This ranger just shoot me 3 sharp shooting then i died. I think the damage is way too overpower.
I also used farb/kades as a resist. But still, if she got the right arrow, she will eventually get me with only 2 sharp shooting.
No hate but i just want to balance the game tho.

LOL TRUE. but raydric card wont help you on reducing that noxious card does. . even kades and farb coz he doesnt use any converter whatsoever soooo. but its still pretty sick damage with noxious and thara hits me around 80k-100k tho. but its a matter of preference since that guy has strong equips. 

The DMG hasn't been touched at all. It's been this strong all the time. I merely reduced its cast time to make it more attractive. I am well aware of the damage and I think your scenario is only possible with very good equip and the skill Unlimit active. Don't forget that Rangers have the worst defences in the game and therefore deserve some love in terms of strength.

However, if the current DMG  upsets the balance too much we will act accordingly. We may also reduce Glorious Bow damage a little if it proves too strong (its DMG received a boost with the last update).

Well if we're talking about the ranger I think we are, then it's not overpowered per say; it's as ray said, just a bunch of really good gears put togueter, and good skill play.

I did 140k without any sort of buffs with my ranger. Though that was a long time ago.

Can Kyrie protect 10 shots of it?

It appears my little adjustment made players realize how strong sharp shooting is. I am a little disappointed that this skill was not used before. If you can really three-shot people with it, the cast time shouldnt have been an issue.

@Chingu Stop complaining and claiming that you just want to "balance" the game.

FSK+ Masquerade = problem solved.

Sharpshooting is a skill that damages as a CRITICAL hit. Probably one of the only skills in the entire game that behaves such.

Also, if you are dying with only 2-3 hits from Sharp Shooting, you lack reduction gears.

I have much less HP than you and it takes 4 hits before I die.

6 hours ago, Hersheys said:

Can Kyrie protect 10 shots of it?

yes it does. without shield I can take 100k ea. haahhaah but on mechanic though. an

7 hours ago, Sissney said:

Well if we're talking about the ranger I think we are, then it's not overpowered per say; it's as ray said, just a bunch of really good gears put togueter, and good skill play.

yeap khai too good. but i can bash his skull using CT!! hahaahhaahhahaah 

9 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

The DMG hasn't been touched at all. It's been this strong all the time. I merely reduced its cast time to make it more attractive. I am well aware of the damage and I think your scenario is only possible with very good equip and the skill Unlimit active. Don't forget that Rangers have the worst defences in the game and therefore deserve some love in terms of strength.

However, if the current DMG  upsets the balance too much we will act accordingly. We may also reduce Glorious Bow damage a little if it proves too strong (its DMG received a boost with the last update).

probably Gbow too good. james also did huge SS damage.

6 hours ago, D e M o N said:

@Chingu Stop complaining and claiming that you just want to "balance" the game.

FSK+ Masquerade = problem solved.

Sharpshooting is a skill that damages as a CRITICAL hit. Probably one of the only skills in the entire game that behaves such.

Also, if you are dying with only 2-3 hits from Sharp Shooting, you lack reduction gears.

I have much less HP than you and it takes 4 hits before I die.

Dude, im talking about for everyone, not for only me. Not all class have fsk and masquerade.

And you can't say that i have lack of reduce, i use 2 alligator on accesories and and farb/kades to manteau. wrong arrow=3hits, right arrow=2hit.

And by the way, you cannot just simply use full range reduce in woe.
In comes with different situation tho. In clash, players often use farb/kades as reduce in their manteau.
Thats when this sharp shooting skill penentrates.

If both are +10, would a glorious bow deal more damage than an elven bow/elven arrow combo with a Thana card on it?

5 hours ago, Chingu said:

Dude, im talking about for everyone, not for only me. Not all class have fsk and masquerade.

And you can't say that i have lack of reduce, i use 2 alligator on accesories and and farb/kades to manteau. wrong arrow=3hits, right arrow=2hit.

Like I said, you still lack reduction items. I have much less HP than you and it takes 4 hits before I die.

Maybe you should consider putting Errende Ebecee Card in accessory..

As a Shadow chaser you can use Double Strafe. DS has almost double the range over sharp shooting.

This means you can use DS to stay out of SharpShooting's range.

As for other classes, they have there own defense vs sharpshooting.

For example, Mechanics have "Neutral Barrier" to defend themselves.

RG's have defender+auto guard. And so on..

i think people are over reacting about SS Rangers.

Rangers have probably the lowest 3rd job defense on the game.

A Sura can easly kill a ranger with penuma and close spam.
Warlocs totally destroy a ranger in a blink.
you can hardly kill a well equipped RK or RG too much def and regen plus shields and more stuff.
SC oh please annoying job if one of these get near to a Ranger is technically an insta kill for that ranger.
Gx have all kind of poison + sick high damage no more to say.
Sorcer can easly counter a Ranger Dispell, soul burn. "Also Sorcers can cast Pnuma with Ventus if you didn't know"
Mechanic and alchemist have all kind of skill to counter or stop a ranger.
AB with Pnuma are a pain plus Adoramus and heal making them pretty hard to kill.

Rangers have literally nothing aside of traps "that most job can destroy or remove"
With that low def they Must make a sick damage to stand a chance in this game. 
once a another job get close they are pretty much dead.
There's plenty of cards combo to stop a ranger and 99% of them are from normal monsters.
the 3 hit KO SS... i been playing Ranger for a while now SS has always be a high damage skill but the cold down was way too long.
"don't forget Sharp Shooting's range isn't long use that on your advantage.
to get the "3hits KO SS" you need tons of expensive stuffs + Unlimit and it will always depend on the target job, quips their Def and skills of that player.

Another thing  Wug Strike damage increase its awesome!
no one mention this but now you can wear a shield with Maya or GTB + a dagger or sword to counter warlocks :D

I don't want to sounds rude but people should learn more about the game and how to counter things.
For me a Shadow Chaser is a broken job. If you don't wear GTB + FCP.
and even wearing that an easy move as Manhole +  Sp  Drain leave you too vulnerable. you are pretty much dead.
Rangers are cool and they should do even more Damage.

Hello =)
Btw im not talking about individual pvp.
what im talking about is the damage that rangers do when it comes to woe.
Let say for example, if a guild sa 3 or more ranger.
They can just simply use their unlimit everytime when a clash happens and pawn all the enemies.
Not only ranger has poor depense. Even SC have poor depense also when sc uses its bow. And other more class/job
And as i said, it depends on the situation, specially in woe. You cannot basically resist range attack all the time because in woe, all class/job is in your way.

And btw, eventhough ranger has poor defense, they still have useful skills to deal with enemies
for example the camouflage, the sp drain trap thing. The trap thats has burn effect. Sensitive keen, it has also a high flee to withstand with low hit meeles.

Have you every seen a ranger with a creeper bow? Try to duel one, if your char has no sinx card/cloak thing. or anything escaping things.
it will not make you make until it pawns you. Pro and cons tho

Dude to be honest your complain have no sense.

1 in Woe you are not alone and rangers mostly focus on 1 target at time
2 Unlimit last for few second and have a long delay 10 or 5 mins i'm not sure
3 the same we can say about 3 RG doing Sac wit 2 AB behind healing them
4 Creeper bow its more for stop and annoy "that bow have low attack damage" that web don't last long if they keep auto attacking i assume you wear Errede card to cast Pnuma. if you play SC you can also hit them from long distance, and a SC easly can scape from traps. mostly all jobs have a way to get away except rangers they get pretty much stuck xD
5 camuflaje can't avoid area moves, rangers movement speed is not so fast "in comparison with an RG, RK , Genetic or Mechanic. you can catch them easly
6 Shokwave its good not as good as SC Bloody Lust that crap no only drain all you SP but don't let you regen not to mention that you can put that near a warp and all get affected by it.

You know what most rangers wear in BG or woe?
they mostly use white wing set the mant and acc have no slot wich means they are not wearing Kades, belph or any element/damage reduction card.
you point that SC have low Def too yeah i know but you still can fight with a shield, and wear a good mant with damage reduction card which makes you more defensive.

Don't get me wrong dude, i'm not mad or attacking you just pointing things out.
i know many cards combos to easly counter a Ranger and i'm sure other people do.

Also keep in mind that RO have a system based on rock, paper and scissors. some jobs have advantages over others and vice versa, teres where you as player have to figurate out a card/gear combo to overcome your weakness.

Rangers are not OP as you think.

4 hours ago, Roland said:

Dude to be honest your complain have no sense.

1 in Woe you are not alone and rangers mostly focus on 1 target at time
2 Unlimit last for few second and have a long delay 10 or 5 mins i'm not sure
3 the same we can say about 3 RG doing Sac wit 2 AB behind healing them
4 Creeper bow its more for stop and annoy "that bow have low attack damage" that web don't last long if they keep auto attacking i assume you wear Errede card to cast Pnuma. if you play SC you can also hit them from long distance, and a SC easly can scape from traps. mostly all jobs have a way to get away except rangers they get pretty much stuck xD
5 camuflaje can't avoid area moves, rangers movement speed is not so fast "in comparison with an RG, RK , Genetic or Mechanic. you can catch them easly
6 Shokwave its good not as good as SC Bloody Lust that crap no only drain all you SP but don't let you regen not to mention that you can put that near a warp and all get affected by it.

You know what most rangers wear in BG or woe?
they mostly use white wing set the mant and acc have no slot wich means they are not wearing Kades, belph or any element/damage reduction card.
you point that SC have low Def too yeah i know but you still can fight with a shield, and wear a good mant with damage reduction card which makes you more defensive.

Don't get me wrong dude, i'm not mad or attacking you just pointing things out.
i know many cards combos to easly counter a Ranger and i'm sure other people do.

Also keep in mind that RO have a system based on rock, paper and scissors. some jobs have advantages over others and vice versa, teres where you as player have to figurate out a card/gear combo to overcome your weakness.

Rangers are not OP as you think.

My complain actually have sense. Ill answer your reponse, 1 by 1
1. Yes, orcourse rangers are not alone. But what i am saying is, what if there are many rangers in 1 guild? they will do such extreme damage. And btw SS is splash damage skill. Make sense?
2. I know it has high cooldown, but what i am saying is, you can save the use of unlimit everytime the clash of guilds occur. Makes sense?
3.It actually pros and cons. RG with AB Behind is easy, did you know that in woe clash, the RG takes more damage because they are the most hit class when seen by an enemy? Thats what they are so called tanks. And Heal of AB cannot surpass the damage that the RG are taking + the self sacrifice damage. Makes sense?
4.As i said in my previous comment, what if the enemy has no escaping skill or cloak.Thats when the ranger dominate the enemy. I know creeper is low when it comes to damaging. But dude, you also said that the warg damage is high. 10-20k per bite? + high luk. Pretty sick i guess. And the pneuma thing. I wont last that long tho. But the Warg lock is kinda long. Make sense?
5. Nah, not really that ranger is easy to catch. Ive played with several good rangers, including khai. It in the user who plays ranger on what strategy that they will be doing.
And the movement speed, you can actually wear moonlight and brazil hat/hermes to make your movement speed fast. And ofcourse dont get me wrong, rk, rg, mech, genetic is the fastest movement characters in the game. Their fast movement speed is actually natural. Make sense?
6. Yeah i know, Bloodust is better than shockwave. But dont focus on my main char sc dude. What were talking about here is the Ranger stuff.
what i am saying is, thats why ranger has poor defense because of this such skills they have. Traps,mana drain, burning effect thing that can help them to stay far from enemies. Makes sense?

Pros and cons,dude
If you have problem with the other invidual character skills
Try to make a new topic for it =)

1 hour ago, Chingu said:

1. Yes, orcourse rangers are not alone. But what i am saying is, what if there are many rangers in 1 guild? they will do such extreme damage. And btw SS is splash damage skill. Make sense?
2. I know it has high cooldown, but what i am saying is, you can save the use of unlimit everytime the clash of guilds occur. Makes sense?
3.It actually pros and cons. RG with AB Behind is easy, did you know that in woe clash, the RG takes more damage because they are the most hit class when seen by an enemy? Thats what they are so called tanks. And Heal of AB cannot surpass the damage that the RG are taking + the self sacrifice damage. Makes sense?
4.As i said in my previous comment, what if the enemy has no escaping skill or cloak.Thats when the ranger dominate the enemy. I know creeper is low when it comes to damaging. But dude, you also said that the warg damage is high. 10-20k per bite? + high luk. Pretty sick i guess. And the pneuma thing. I wont last that long tho. But the Warg lock is kinda long. Make sense?
5. Nah, not really that ranger is easy to catch. Ive played with several good rangers, including khai. It in the user who plays ranger on what strategy that they will be doing.
And the movement speed, you can actually wear moonlight and brazil hat/hermes to make your movement speed fast. And ofcourse dont get me wrong, rk, rg, mech, genetic is the fastest movement characters in the game. Their fast movement speed is actually natural. Make sense?
6. Yeah i know, Bloodust is better than shockwave. But dont focus on my main char sc dude. What were talking about here is the Ranger stuff.
what i am saying is, thats why ranger has poor defense because of this such skills they have. Traps,mana drain, burning effect thing that can help them to stay far from enemies. Makes sense?

Pros and cons,dude

i don't know man you are taking things our of context.
it sounds more like you don't know how to counter ranger than all Rangers are OP.
Those who do sick damage are so well equipped this is not like i can poorly equip a ranger and 3 shot people xD

Rangers can be annoying? yes they are but that doesn't make them OP as you say.

For example this, i recently got an emp bow i make it + 10 i added my Thana and Tgen yeah that bow do shit ton of damage but my damage depends on what my target is wearing i'm also using White wing set whit and armor +8 which increase long range damage x2 per refine level of the armor i could make it + 10 to even do more damage.
and even with that is not as OP as you say obviously if i use Unlimit + Full Throttle then is when my ranger do a huge damage.
but after those buff the damage are not so great.
i still can get killed in a blink by a warlock if i'm not wearing my shield with maya "i mostly not wear tao"
still can't resist Sac cause i'm not wearing any resistance "i wear Detardeus on armor" otherwise i get freeze all the time.
an i can continue pointing things out and all the weak points of a rangers you have to figurate out a way dude.

I'm now playing Rk to see how to counter rangers and man that's not so hard as you say.
Wear Dark lord and spam meteor for example xD i won't tell you exactly what to wear go to rate my server and check all the card as i did and make your own strategy.

That's all i have to say and this thread is not going anywhere so i stop here.
Rangers are fine and you have to learn more or play another job.

23 hours ago, leaphar said:

The real problem for me here is: How come "Sharpshooting" deals more damage than "Aimed Bolt"? 

Aimed Bolt deals more damage than Sharp shooting when your target is caught in ankle snare or stunned by warg bite

On 3/8/2017 at 7:40 AM, Chingu said:

Pros and cons,dude

1. What if a guild full of cows and carabaos goes in with Devo + Defender. Dude, it's a matter of strategy.

2. Would you use Blood Lust on a single enemy? No? Maybe yes? If a Ranger has a brain, he'll of course save the best for last.

3. It's a matter of teamwork. Get it? A guild isn't a guild with a single member.

4. There are tons of cards to use other than SinX to escape Ranger's autoattack. Say for example — Flame Skull Card, Pest Card, Haiti Card etc. In case you don't know, Curse Status drastically reduces LUK to 0; so to say a Ranger with 0 LUK means disabled falcon/warg.

5. Good Rangers knows how to stay at distance and as much as possible avoid damage even the slightest of it. Ever heard of survivability?

6. Ranger's traps are single target. If you're a good SC you know how to counter them.

Not against you or your SC or anyone here. I'm just trying to point out your invalidities.