Sign in to follow this  
Chingu

Heal on Guardian stones

Its there any possibility that we can disable the heal skill on guardian stones in BG?

Because its getting abused by some players and its imbalance tho. With one single heal, the guardian stone will fully restored its hp.
The mere fact that breaking a guardian stone is hard because of the defense of the defenders do.

We are aware of this problem and will fix it asap. I hope you guys can bear with it in the meantime.

3 hours ago, Chingu said:

Its there any possibility that we can disable the heal skill on guardian stones in BG?

Because its getting abused by some players and its imbalance tho. With one single heal, the guardian stone will fully restored its hp.
The mere fact that breaking a guardian stone is hard because of the defense of the defenders do.

Pls disable Vitata Card on BG nyahahahhaha! :D

On 05/03/2017 at 8:23 AM, Gelo said:

I had to rage quite off of Conquest because of this. /an

I thought you could handle anyone with your Ranger? hmhmhmhm.

On 3/18/2017 at 6:22 PM, RK Neves said:

I thought you could handle anyone with your Ranger? hmhmhmhm.

1 heal and the stone's HP goes back to full, and FYI AB is one of the best class in terms of defense against physical range attacks.

If the stones are on Pneuma I can simply normal hit it(can still be countered with safety wall which AB is still capable of), but fck sh*t it can be healed to full!; and I guess you know how squishy amd vulnerable rangers are right? They can be really annoying and devasting but they're like ants fck.