Sign in to follow this  
dwish25

Soul Linker's Magic Skill

Is it possible to make the SL's magic skills usable against other players again? Coz I remember a few years ago, it was still usable against players in pvp and woe.

That way, SL won't be just a link slave/dual anymore. Some players might consider gearing it up for woe/pvp. 

Just a suggestion though.

3 hours ago, dwish25 said:

Is it possible to make the SL's magic skills usable against other players again? Coz I remember a few years ago, it was still usable against players in pvp and woe.

That way, SL won't be just a link slave/dual anymore. Some players might consider gearing it up for woe/pvp. 

Just a suggestion though.

+0

Soul Linkers are expanded classes, they were never meant to dish out huge damage.

They are meant to be a fun class to play and provide unique buffs to other classes.

6 hours ago, D e M o N said:

+0

Soul Linkers are expanded classes, they were never meant to dish out huge damage.

They are meant to be a fun class to play and provide unique buffs to other classes.

I may want to try to play it if it dish out some really powerful spells, this goes the same with taekwon class.

42 minutes ago, raphaelluigi said:

I may want to try to play it if it dish out some really powerful spells, this goes the same with taekwon class.

Let's see what the GM's have to say about this then. Lol

oh i think this is good, but currently theres a project developing for SL advance job name SOUL REAPER, I think hitting this in kRO this year and hope to hit in our server too. https://www.midgard-community.com/forums/topic/752-kro-taekwon-job-expansion/

26 minutes ago, Aii said:

Taekwon Please...

Did they nerf star glad? I think it was strong before. saw pips playing those as breaker and pvp

1 hour ago, LKshaye said:

Did they nerf star glad? I think it was strong before. saw pips playing those as breaker and pvp

I saw this on other servers bwahahahahah! (sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle) /gawi

Just now, raphaelluigi said:

I saw this on other servers bwahahahahah! (sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle) /gawi

gg salt salt