Sign in to follow this  
Roland

BUG

Question

i been having this bug for a while now, when join a guild i sometimes get DC for no reason and in some cases that PJ gets stuck which means i can't move or do anything until the game kick that character out. "Disconnected from the server"
is there any solution for this?
i downloaded the new client and updated Kro and nothing works.

4 answers to this question

I would bet on internet connection issues as well.

I can only recommen to improve your inhouse connection. Connecting your laptop or pc via ethernet cable is always the best choice. Wlan has a much higher latency.

If there are a lot of other wlan access points in your area it is quite possible that your access point keeps changing the frequency. And when that happens, you will get disconnected each time.

If that's the case. Do a frequency scan using any device such as your smartphone for instance and then acces your access point settings to set a fix frequency rather than automatic.

Or if that's not the case, get in touch with your internet provider.

It's possible that either the internet cabling outside is bad in quality or more likely your inhouse cabling which causes the router to disconnect each few minutes hours or days.

Could you

3 hours ago, Roland said:

i been having this bug for a while now, when join a guild i sometimes get DC for no reason and in some cases that PJ gets stuck which means i can't move or do anything until the game kick that character out. "Disconnected from the server"
is there any solution for this?
i downloaded the new client and updated Kro and nothing works.

Could you explain what "PJ" is?

It is also possible that your internet connection is causing the disconnections.

Please try resetting your internet connection and see if that helps.

By PJ i was meaning Characters Sorry Deamon i was using a spanish term i forgot about that ahaha.

And you are Right Everade its my internet frequency i just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem or was just me. i have 10Mbps of internet speed but i'm sure that the frequency or ping is the problem. thanks for the answer!

By the frequency i was refering to the Channels of a WLAN Access Point.

However, the issue is most likely your inhouse cabling / connection / settings.