Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gelo

White Imprison

Recommended Posts

Can we please make it as it was before? White Imprison is one of our defense system when Frozen and Stone wouldn't work.

Now a player on GTB and unfro can rip WLs like a piece of cake. [i.e. RG: Sight + Sacrifice = splatterred remains of WL]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to bring this up again and make a suggestion to this skill.

Make the skill success percentage dependant, give it like 70% or 75% success of imprisoning the target; also make this skill a unique debuff that goes through GTB immunity. As for the duration and cooldown, I think it's fair as it is now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

Hmm why did the GM implemented the current behavior of white imprison anyway?

People abuse it like manhole on BG, preventing anyone from breaking the stone/emp or taking flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leaphar said:

People abuse it like manhole on BG, preventing anyone from breaking the stone/emp or taking flags.

+1 for this reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Can someone explain why  white imprison doesn't work sometimes, even on players not wearing GTB?

I just rechecked iRO and basing on this it's actually already percentage dependant making my suggestion redundant(or maybe they changed it cause I notcied it's acting weird)./spin

The fix duration of 14 seconds when maxed which is OP has been already addressed since the duration now depends on the target's stats. I'm also guesing the success chance is now target-stat dependant cause I noticed it mostly fails when trying to use it against RGs and RKs.

 

10 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

Hmm why did the GM implemented the current behavior of white imprison anyway?

It has been implemented that way for 2 reasons: 1) before the duration has been nerfed, it has a fixed 14 seconds hold or maybe more which is absolutely OP since you can get raped during the duration (i.e. freely stripped by SCs, get poisoned on Cloud Kill, get statuses from auto-attacks via LOD and more...). 2) the success rate before is broken since it hits 100% on all classes.

Which sums up why WL users tends to abuse it a lot before changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This skill behaves very differently from what you guys know (it doesn't deal damage) so either we use its official behaviour (blocked by GTB) or we revert it to its old behaviour (not blocked by GTB). There is no "75% chance of penetration when wearing GRB" just like there is no such thing for Masquerades. Since we prefer official behaviour over customizations as long as it isn't unbalanced we implemented the official behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

This skill behaves very differently from what you guys know (it doesn't deal damage) so either we use its official behaviour (blocked by GTB) or we revert it to its old behaviour (not blocked by GTB). There is no "75% chance of penetration when wearing GRB" just like there is no such thing for Masquerades. Since we prefer official behaviour over customizations as long as it isn't unbalanced we implemented the official behaviour.

I love the official behavior /lv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×