Sign in to follow this  
Gelo

No Treasure For Me

So we had a very first invasion held by our newest GM, Sissney. Congratulations for your first success @Sissney. Yey! /grat I hope for more events to come. /rice/wink

Anyway, I used AB on Belphegor invasion since I mainly use this class on BG for support but then after Belphe died, this what the Treasure Chest said to me:

3cvP5IG.jpg

9 minutes ago, Abril♥ said:

Were you performing a full support role?

This means you didn't do enough damage to Belphegor to qualify for a prize.

Was purely on support role and that, I didn't know. /sob

Problem with this was, a Ranger, that I saw fighting during the whole battle, also didn't get anything.

It doesn't matter how much damage you do.
Your chances are not getting bigger just because you've applied the most damage overall.

The only thing that is required to be able to open the chest is doing "some/enough" damage.
If you get the "not eligible" message, this means that you haven't done enough, or no damage at all to the boss.

If you're able to "open" the chest:
The chances for the drops itself as always the same.
And the golden apple drop chance is 100%

Before all the items simply dropped to the floor, and most of the time 1~3 people who were fast enough or had a lower latency simply got it all.
Now, since everyone who's attending gets the chance for loot, the drop chances have been lowered for balancing purposes.
If the chances are too high, the market will be flooded.

And since the release of this system, we've been triggering the Belphegor much more than before.

The amount of loot from belphegor circulating the server in total staid about the same compared to before this implementation of the treasure chest.

Although we might adjust the drop chances and loot in the future.