leaphar

Coin Exchanger [Althea Map]

Question

7 answers to this question

Hahaha. That's funny.

But I think object models are part of the map, if he were to remove it, he'd have to remake the map (or have someone to do it).

That's what I remember from map making back in the day anyway xD

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hahaha. That's funny.

But I think object models are part of the map, if he were to remove it, he'd have to remake the map (or have someone to do it).

That's what I remember from map making back in the day anyway xD

But it's just a part of the map not the whole thing so I guess it would be alot faster and easier, right?

6 minutes ago, leaphar said:

But it's just a part of the map not the whole thing so I guess it would be alot faster and easier, right?

Yeah, could take the map file and open it up in the editor and remove it, recompile, and load into the game. Let's see what fat @Everade has to say about it ;P

37 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yeah, could take the map file and open it up in the editor and remove it, recompile, and load into the game. Let's see what fat @Everade has to say about it ;P

I hope we can sit on that part someday, it's a waste of space hahahaha!

I wanted to remove it since the auction brokers got removed.
It really looks out of place.

this requires to remove the object, recalculate the lighting, re-generate the gat files for walkable space and re-patch the entire map.
The walkable space usualy comes with a lot of hassle as the gat generator is a bugged piece of ....

So rather than only removing that little objects i've had initialy planned to enhance the map overall.
But i've moved this to a lower priority since it's only a visual thing.

But yes, i absolutely agree on this suggestion ;)

1 hour ago, Everade said:

I wanted to remove it since the auction brokers got removed.
It really looks out of place.

this requires to remove the object, recalculate the lighting, re-generate the gat files for walkable space and re-patch the entire map.
The walkable space usualy comes with a lot of hassle as the gat generator is a bugged piece of ....

So rather than only removing that little objects i've had initialy planned to enhance the map overall.
But i've moved this to a lower priority since it's only a visual thing.

But yes, i absolutely agree on this suggestion ;)

Nice! Wish it would be changed on the next update :D Thanks, Everade!