Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

Mercenary Skills that don't function: Devotion, Scapegoat

Question

Devotion only works if characters are within 10 levels of each other but even a level 10 Spearman (level 250) Mercenary can't cast Devotion on a level 250 char. Did this manually with it's skills box and it just doesn't work

Scapegoat for Level 8 Spearman Merc and Level 7 Fencer Merc also doesn't work even if done manually

2 answers to this question

Heya Kat, so first off, Scapegoat is gone, it was abusive and was game breaking; it has been completely removed. It had been gone for a rather long while now, at least 3 months I belive.

As for the Devotion skill it might also be blocked, because again it might be game breaking. I am not sure on it non the less.

Oh I wasn't around when it was fixed. Wow I'm surprised people even used Merc skills or let alone see their utility /heh

The level 8 Spearman's Devotion shouldn't work anyhows because Devo only works if there's a 10 level difference. So it should only work with a level 10 Spearman Merc. Actually even gaining a Merc like that is a feat

It costs 100 loyalty points to buy one and you need to have a minimum of 400 loyalty points to qualify for the purchase,,, and here's the kicker,, it takes about 30 minutes to get 5 loyalty points in dic_dun02 and you need the Merc to kill monsters itself. You lose loyalty points when it dies too,, it's such a chore to even imagine