Sign in to follow this  
Hersheys

Blessed Armor/Weapon Ores can't be traded

Question

You used to be able to trade these

Before this month, I last played on September 2016 and there was no mention on the News section threads about this Blessed Ore boxes becoming account bound since then

14 answers to this question

Yea and only noticed after I donated to my account that had some left over cash points, thinking I could just trade it to my main account. No News section threads mentioned this change at all /sob

Yea it's account bound, the item I'm trying to upgrade XD

When did these boxes become account bound? There's nothing in the News threads about it

Sigh. Now I'll have to get cash points again and put it on my main account just to pull this off since I'll have to figure this out myself. It's better for the server I guess

Topic can be closed thanks

13 hours ago, leaphar said:

Would be cool if they will make the box tradeable, once opened the content itself should be the one that is not tradeable

+1 to this although this has been implementend on most boxes.

On 3/19/2017 at 11:49 PM, Hersheys said:

When did these boxes become account bound? There's nothing in the News threads about it

It's probably the best time for someone *cough, cough* @Everade *cough,cough* to come out here and address this publicly. :D

On 29.7.2016 at 2:47 AM, Everade said:

Item Restrictions & Accounts

We were monitoring the actions of our player base during the past few months.
The result was anything else than pleasing.

A high amount of accounts have been registered by single persons, with the simple goal to try to abuse all kinds of features.
We've taken according action and banned these abusers permanently and will continue to do so.
It's not our goal to ban our own player base, we want you to enjoy the game as much as we want you to stay.

This is why we've made the decision to, yet again, restrict all shop based items.
This includes everything that comes from: Adventure Guild, WoE, Token and other similiar related shops and features.

The past months in GatheringRO was all about implementing a solid, big and connected reward system.
Due the fact that there's a lot of rewarding going on at this point, we are forced to keep everything inbetween some boundaries to keep it stable and balanced.
With that in mind, everything is moving further to a 1-Account based game.
Playing with 1 single account is how Ragnarok itself has been designed to play and we have always created account based/restricted content.

Legendary Update Part 1

The item description always shows all restrictions.
I've made sure that we keep those restrictions in the descriptions up to date so you're always aware about them.

17 minutes ago, Gelo said:

I'm liking this term and will be stealing it. LOL

babe pls dont dominate or someone get salty. /lov2