Khaii

Class equips balance & Idea's

Hello all! You can leave your opnion/feedback or any idea's is also welcome!

I'll post mine first to show some idea's

Gunslinger/Rebellion :

1. All emperium guns type should be considered (Rifle,Gatling gun,Shotgun and Grenade Launcher.)

2. Glorious guns need some balancing aswell, pistol should have been the weakest amongst all.

Pistol < Gatling gun < Rifle < Shotgun < Grenade Launcher

Goal : To see more interesting rebellion around which is not based on desperado alone.

3. Bullets might need some updates : Bullets

Wanderer :

1. Glorious Lariat should be the same as Glorious guitar

2. There is quite many way to achieve the skill - Scream- of wanderer. example: Wounded Heart,Gentle Heart and so on...

There is a snowman hat that actually required refine at +8 for the skill - Frost Joker - the real script should be enables to get that skill.

Conclusion :  Make the snowman hat  only able to cast that skill - Frost Joker - by wearing a whip/guitar ( So people won't just pick minstrel based on that skill)

And maybe add the headgear in part of daily quest so even newbies are able to work for it.

Goal : To make a wanderer more a visible class to play.

Ranger :

Flying galapago lower headgear is know as limited from the cash shop from the past.

But i suggest to place them in daily quest aswell + chance to slot it by our npc at althea - Marrybelle -

Reason : So it wil stil have a fighting chance compare to warg strike. Also the fact that Rainbow sash is know as the mainstream lower headgear

@Hersheys : Flying galapagos + Cendriwasih card and bow+9 effect stil need to be working

Goal : Extra choice for falcon lovers and see more styles in this class.

Shadow chaser/Ninja :

A magic type emperium dagger for these classes could be interesting.

Goal : To see more styles + extra choice

That's all for now! :P (Stil tons in my mind though lol)

Yea the other glorious guns do look like they need a buff

+1 Rebellion

+1 Wanderer

+1 Ranger (Maybe additional Falcon/Trap boost as well? Only 3-4 Falcon/Trap type Rangers on server)

+999 Shadow Chaser / Ninja

3 hours ago, Khaii said:

Shadow chaser/Ninja :

A magic type emperium dagger for these classes could be interesting.

Goal : To see more styles + extra choice

I'd like to see this happen. /ok Compared to what we have now, its most likely the mainstream builds of SCs/Ninjas — physical attacks.

3 hours ago, Khaii said:

1. Glorious Lariat should be the same as Glorious guitar

This actually makes Wanderer a playable and versatile class since it can now deal damage same as it's male counterpart. Wanderers now are more likely to just dual'ed for songs/buffs.

3 hours ago, Khaii said:

Ranger :

Galapago lower headgear is know as limited from the cash shop from the past.

But i suggest to place them in daily quest aswell + chance to slot it by our npc at althea - Marrybelle -

This actually promotes a "choice" for mainstream Warg Rangers. And as what I have remembered, BlitzBeat damage has been reduce way back on those past years(not 100% sure tho), might as well suggest to add a lil' boost on BlitzBeat damage since its damage isn't that appealing on BG/WOE(the 40% default reduction) and it's also the easiest damage to reduce.

55 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

+1 Rebellion

+1 Wanderer

+1 Ranger (Maybe additional Falcon/Trap boost as well? Only 3-4 Falcon/Trap type Rangers on server)

+999 Shadow Chaser / Ninja

Hmm yes, warg is currently stronger then falcon, traps might need some love too~

1 hour ago, Gelo said:

I'd like to see this happen. /ok Compared to what we have now, its most likely the mainstream builds of SCs/Ninjas — physical attacks.

This actually makes Wanderer a playable and versatile class since it can now deal damage same as it's male counterpart. Wanderers now are more likely to just dual'ed for songs/buffs.

This actually promotes a "choice" for mainstream Warg Rangers. And as what I have remembered, BlitzBeat damage has been reduce way back on those past years(not 100% sure tho), might as well suggest to add a lil' boost on BlitzBeat damage since its damage isn't that appealing on BG/WOE(the 40% default reduction) and it's also the easiest damage to reduce.

Extra choices is something that we all love to see i guess :P Little boost is fine, that's also why i suggest the flying galapagos headgear get implemented + slot chance. So even new players can get their hands on it.

7 minutes ago, Khaii said:

Hmm yes, warg is currently stronger then falcon, traps might need some love too~

Well, wargs are from Ranger Skill tree. Falcons are from Hunter skill tree.

Wargs by default should be significantly stronger than falcons.

Thing about the Galapagos is, it's full effect isn't even implemented yet. Those should be added first before putting a slot on it. Galapagos is supposed to have a combo with a Cendriwasih card and with bows that are +9, among other things. But those aren't scripted in yet. I think that may be an issue. A slot to it would definitely be nice though! /no1

No love for star gladiators? :'( or LK pierce and spear boomerang? no love for RK? :'( *cries in rune tears*

21 minutes ago, LKshaye said:

No love for star gladiators? :'(

Well xD I'm stil not sure what to suggest for this class~ Feel free to leave any idea's though~~  

1 minute ago, Khaii said:

Well xD I'm stil not sure what to suggest for this class~ Feel free to leave any idea's though~~  

skill damage are low. ahahha. tho it is nice. or maybe RK spear boomberang and Pierce. ahhaha All of those suggested are nice. 

+1 and Rk need little bit boost. Hehe

Thanks for the feedback!! I'll stil try to make another topic about - skill - This 1 is mainly for equips :P

+1 to all suggestions to make other jobs visible

-100 for new BG SETS UPDATE before making emp Rifle,Gatling gun,Shotgun and Grenade Launcher.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, Akainu said:

Please try to check hovering skill of mechanic too.. it supposed to dodge ground magic skills and traps..

It used to. Now there are only set of skills that hovering can evade. You can check irowiki for the complete list.