Sign in to follow this  
Tuna

Stylist Double Trouble

The dress room feature of the new stylist is great, but most of the time I miss the old stylist. Would it be possible to have both stylists and we can choose which one we'd like to use to style our characters? Going through hair styles and colors on the new one is a bit of a pain tbh. Please, and thank you. u_u

It would be great to be able to use the up and down keys on your keyboard to go see the previews on the styles list instead of having to click each one and then having to click the scroll bar after clicking the style numbers

On 3/22/2017 at 5:08 AM, Hersheys said:

It would be great to be able to use the up and down keys on your keyboard to go see the previews on the styles list instead of having to click each one and then having to click the scroll bar after clicking the style numbers

Totally! Up and down arrow keys would be really convenient in changing/choosing styles.

Yea but I'm assuming it's probably a limitation of the emulator to be able to do that. Almost everything in RO we use our mouse for and, aside from the chat box, not the up and down keys

I was actually fine with the old one we had. It was pretty much easier to just spam enter and and stop on your desired color/dye/style.

Maybe, it it's possible, we can have back the old one for clothes/hair dye and hair style where we can spam enter and have it the same for the outfit?

Aye, I was just making a topic about this and should have refreshed to see yours, lol. I would like both stylists back as well.