Sign in to follow this  
leaphar

Banding (Royal Guard)

Question

13 answers to this question

That skill has been like so, for over a year, so I suppose it's either meant to be like so; or someone already reported it, or nobody did, wichever~

It was a fun skill to use though

1 hour ago, Sissney said:

That skill has been like so, for over a year, so I suppose it's either meant to be like so; or someone already reported it, or nobody did, wichever~

It was a fun skill to use though

Hahahaa it's been like that ever since they release the 'big update' hahahaha more like 3~4 years ago hahaha

1 hour ago, leaphar said:

Wish we could have a bug tracker section again @Everade, it is more organized than posting it in 'ingame support'

Yes please. Bug Tracker is sooo much better than the other section. People tend to get confused on where to post these kind of threads.

17 minutes ago, Everade said:

The bug tracker is no more compatible with our forums.

But i guess i could simply create a normal forum section for it 

Yes, yes, yes so much yes!

23 hours ago, leaphar said:

Hahahaa it's been like that ever since they release the 'big update' hahahaha more like 3~4 years ago hahaha

The banding effect came back months ago and I have tested it, but some recent updates disabled it again bwahahahaha!

46 minutes ago, raphaelluigi said:

The banding effect came back months ago and I have tested it, but some recent updates disabled it again bwahahahaha!

Oh, that's nice. But I was not active that time

23 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

Yeah I remember that, OverAwe used to work then poof it became KoKo Krunch. Hoping it will be back next update :D