Sign in to follow this  
Doktor Z

Daily Quest Items

Any way I can convince you guys to take taming items out of the list of items to give for A quests? Since you need them for B, it seems a bit unfair. Just my two cents~

Also, Hinalle, an item with a 1.50% drop rate? Was asked for 12 of them today. C'mon.

9 hours ago, Doktor Z said:

Dang that's a lot of mole whiskers, but yup it does help, thanks!

Mole Whiskers can be bought with Genetic in the GatheringRO Station.

11 hours ago, Kifune said:

Mole Whiskers can be bought with Genetic in the GatheringRO Station.

I always forget what items can be bought...should make myself a list somewhere. thanks too!

On 3/26/2017 at 5:43 AM, Doktor Z said:

I always forget what items can be bought...should make myself a list somewhere. thanks too!

I assume that you are very new to DQ. My suggestion to you is that you have a Genetic, Mecha, RK, GX, and Sorc. Some specific items can be brought using these characters. After some time on it, you shall get to know of which items are purchasable and what not or what are questable and what not questable. My DQ storage has 289 items only for your info, I'd say I've 99% items prepared, only to be just asked from the NPC.  

Also, I got to know some players tame monsters on their free time and have them stored in the storage. It's really handy that way, However, I dont practice that since some of the taming items are too asked during the Quest A. Well, each methods have its own pros and cons, depending on how you see it.

Sorry, English isnt my mother's tongue. I hope you find this informative.

5 minutes ago, Kifune said:

I assume that you are very new to DQ.

Oh. You don't know how old she is. /heh Peace, @Doktor Z! Haha.

(Edit: Ah didn't read it right, thought you were referring to old as how long she have been palying in the server. Sorrrrries) /sry

This tool guide is really help tho. U dun need to search 1 by 1 ingame. Just search in here 1st.

If dun have here u may search at rms. Some of item sold by npc and some can be made by genetic skill change material.

12 hours ago, Kifune said:

I assume that you are very new to DQ. My suggestion to you is that you have a Genetic, Mecha, RK, GX, and Sorc. Some specific items can be brought using these characters. After some time on it, you shall get to know of which items are purchasable and what not or what are questable and what not questable. My DQ storage has 289 items only for your info, I'd say I've 99% items prepared, only to be just asked from the NPC.  

Also, I got to know some players tame monsters on their free time and have them stored in the storage. It's really handy that way, However, I dont practice that since some of the taming items are too asked during the Quest A. Well, each methods have its own pros and cons, depending on how you see it.

Sorry, English isnt my mother's tongue. I hope you find this informative.

Yeah, I've only been doing them for like a month or so now, but I @aloot everything and made a guild just for storing the items. It's very useful to have a lot of them beforehand. And I keep a notebook of what I get for my A quests so I just wrote down all what tooldealers have now; so I have that handy. But yes, thanks! 

12 hours ago, Gelo said:

Oh. You don't know how old she is. /heh Peace, @Doktor Z! Haha.

(Edit: Ah didn't read it right, thought you were referring to old as how long she have been palying in the server. Sorrrrries) /sry

Ahaahaha @Gelo <3