leaphar

New Content for Mid Camp Enchanter [SUGGESTION]

Brocca[0] -> Brocca[2] - Pierces defense of normal monsters, +25% additional damage to neutral properties. Brocca has a small Atk compared to other spears so having a 2 slots wont be that OP and will be good as a starter for newbies with their RoyalGuards and Rune Knights.

PileBunker[0] -> PileBunker[1] - (We already have this as custom but not available on Mid Camp Enchanter)

Windhawk[0] -> Windhawk[3] - This is the same with the guitars (gentle breeze guitar, etc.) and huuma shurikens in the enchanter, element property (wind by default) with 3 slots seems good since it only has 105 atk.

Nagan[0] -> Nagan[2] - Instead of the original 5% bonus damage to demihumans, upgrade it to 15%.

Bazerald[0] -> Bazerald[1] - Aside from the original effect (+5 int, +105 matk), we will add '+2 Int and +10 Matk for every refine rate above +6'. This would be a new weapon for magic type Ninjas as well as Falcon Assault Type Rangers. 1 Slot is not that OP since they can only have 1 Time holder card, if a ninja wear 2 daggers he wont be able to hit a GTB card user.

March 28, 2017
Berserker Guitar[0] -> Berserker Guitar[2] - Retain the original effect but we will add these conditions: if refine rate is +6 or above, remove -100% DEX debuffif refine rate is +9 or above, add +160 ATK and remove HP Regen debuff.

Kamaitachi[0] ->  Kamaitachi[3] -> New weapon for Crit Type GX, +20 crit and +10% attackspeed once slotted.

I will update this once I have free time.

Please tell me your opinion about it, @Rayleigh & @Everade
Thank you!

Sounds good to me. I was also toying with the idea of adding an Improved Expert Ring.

I am not sure if this will make it into the next update, though. Consider your suggestion approved.

1 minute ago, Rayleigh said:

Sounds good to me. I was also toying with the idea of adding an Improved Expert Ring.

I am not sure if this will make it into the next update but if not, the one after it should cover your suggestion.

I will add new weapons in the list before that 'update' :) Thank you so much!

27 minutes ago, Rayleigh said:

I am not sure if this will make it into the next update, though. Consider your suggestion approved.

Could we make these weapons remain Malangdo enchantable too? Because some of these can be enchanted at Malangdo if they're not Mid Camp slotted. Grimtooth [0] can be enchanted at Malangdo but once you make it a Grimtooth [2], you can no longer do. Grimtooth [2] will also lose it's enchants if it were Malangdo enchanted prior to the Mid Camp slotting.

12 minutes ago, Hersheys said:

Could we make these weapons remain Malangdo enchantable too? Because some of these can be enchanted at Malangdo if they're not Mid Camp slotted. Grimtooth [0] can be enchanted at Malangdo but once you make it a Grimtooth [2], you can no longer do. Grimtooth [2] will also lose it's enchants if it were Malangdo enchanted prior to the Mid Camp slotting.

Malangdo seems imbalanced for a custom weapon i think? Just my opinion tho

1 hour ago, Rayleigh said:

I was also toying with the idea of adding an Improved Expert Ring.

IMHO, I don't really see any good point why make this improved. The ring itself is already good as it is. 10% after cast delay reduction for 2 rings and slootted is already perfect for mid- or high-end spamming.

But I'm not saying its a bad idea making it a costume improved accessory, I'd like to listen to your ideas on its stats if ever it'll be implemented.

3 minutes ago, lancelot said:

Bazerald!

Why? I think +40 matk at +10 refine rate is fair since the weapon itself only has 105 originally? Feel free to tell me your opinion. Thank you!

Can we also please bring back the removed +2 stats on Balmung? I don't see any reason now to retain it that way since, and I hope, Ninja's will get a balanced boost on the upcoming update. @Everade, @Rayleigh.

I was thinking it got reduced because of the super OP Ninjas before?

5 minutes ago, Aketsu said:

can someone tell me what the improved expert ring is doing? I find it somewhere but now I'm not able to find it anymore...

It's -6% after cast skill delay and +10 ATK and MATK,  I think