Sign in to follow this  
Tuna

Guild Subforums?

Suggestion: Guild Subforums under Guild Discussion Section

Reason: The guild thread's purpose is for guilds to discuss, but it limits the topic of discussion because it can be viewed by anyone. Having subforums for guild allows people to talk about their woe strategy and other stuff, all while being active on the forums too. I know

How it will work: GuildA guild leader submits an application for guild subforum, once approved, GuildA guild leader gets to choose a password and the guild subforum is created. Anyone with password to GuildA subforum can view the threads therein. Forums under guild section will still be under monitoring by GM Team and covered by forum rules (ofcourse).

Possible Reactions:

Q: "But why don't your guild just use facebook / discord / skype?"

A: A forum setting is much more different as it can actually offer a place where proper discussion can take place. In the case of using facebook, some people do not use facebook or only use facebook for personal matters, but even then, the group set up of facebook is not meant for discussions like these (same as discord and skype). Plus, having guild subforums would actually entice people to make a forum account and get into it with the community. So, win win for us! (Except for the GM team, more work, but hiiii.)

That's all I can think of for now, please comment your ideas (You'll do so anyway without my say so, lmao).
Much love and fish,
Tuna.

I think the forums is too um 'dead' right now

But yea if it helps get people to come on here then it sounds okay

7 hours ago, LKshaye said:

Massive Salt again!

Dfq with your salt. Hahaha! /heh