jsum90

Plant bottle, White/Blue pots

I would like to suggest to reduce the weight of these said items.  Im a Genetic user, and it is hard for us, genetics, always Overweight. We carry much ammunitions. 

10 hours ago, jsum90 said:

I would like to suggest to reduce the weight of these said items.  Im a Genetic user, and it is hard for us, genetics, always Overweight. We carry much ammunitions. 

+0

Merchant class has the highest weight limit of any class.

Either get more STR or carry less ammunition.

1 hour ago, LKshaye said:

cart needs to be heavy for maximum cart cannon damage?

Doesn't change anything.

My response would still be the same.

nono my point is gene needs to be heavy at all times since their skill damage base on weight.

44 minutes ago, Koxy said:

Got get gym badge.lol

Got gympass 10pcs.

4 hours ago, D e M o N said:

+0

Merchant class has the highest weight limit of any class.

Either get more STR or carry less ammunition.

Has a high str of course and tho im carrying 100 pots, 130each bottles + cannon balls +fcp+seeds+traps + switch gears etc...Carrying a small amount of ammunitions is a risky thing when in battle.

25 minutes ago, LKshaye said:

Nope, cart cannon does not neeed cart weight to improve dmg, cart tornado do. But does not effect now.

9 hours ago, LKshaye said:

nono my point is gene needs to be heavy at all times since their skill damage base on weight.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but I was not referring to cart weight at all.

Yes, I do understand that the cart needs to be at maximum weight for higher damage.

9 hours ago, jsum90 said:

Has a high str of course and tho im carrying 100 pots, 130each bottles + cannon balls +fcp+seeds+traps + switch gears etc...Carrying a small amount of ammunitions is a risky thing when in battle.

100 potions is way too much, 25 potions should be more than enough.

Either get more STR or carry less ammunition/potions.

My genetic brought 150 white pot, 50 blue pot and some bottle and few set of armor. Never get overweight by 50%