Jump to content
  • 0
jsum90

Plant bottle, White/Blue pots

Question

I would like to suggest to reduce the weight of these said items.  Im a Genetic user, and it is hard for us, genetics, always Overweight. We carry much ammunitions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
10 hours ago, jsum90 said:

I would like to suggest to reduce the weight of these said items.  Im a Genetic user, and it is hard for us, genetics, always Overweight. We carry much ammunitions. 

+0

 

Merchant class has the highest weight limit of any class.

Either get more STR or carry less ammunition.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

cart needs to be heavy for maximum cart cannon damage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, LKshaye said:

cart needs to be heavy for maximum cart cannon damage?

Doesn't change anything.

My response would still be the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

nono my point is gene needs to be heavy at all times since their skill damage base on weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
44 minutes ago, Koxy said:

Got get gym badge.lol

Got gympass 10pcs.

4 hours ago, D e M o N said:

+0

 

Merchant class has the highest weight limit of any class.

Either get more STR or carry less ammunition.

 

Has a high str of course and tho im carrying 100 pots, 130each bottles + cannon balls +fcp+seeds+traps + switch gears etc...Carrying a small amount of ammunitions is a risky thing when in battle.

 

25 minutes ago, LKshaye said:

Nope, cart cannon does not neeed cart weight to improve dmg, cart tornado do. But does not effect now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, LKshaye said:

nono my point is gene needs to be heavy at all times since their skill damage base on weight.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but I was not referring to cart weight at all.

Yes, I do understand that the cart needs to be at maximum weight for higher damage.

9 hours ago, jsum90 said:

Has a high str of course and tho im carrying 100 pots, 130each bottles + cannon balls +fcp+seeds+traps + switch gears etc...Carrying a small amount of ammunitions is a risky thing when in battle.

 

100 potions is way too much, 25 potions should be more than enough.

Either get more STR or carry less ammunition/potions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

My genetic brought 150 white pot, 50 blue pot and some bottle and few set of armor. Never get overweight by 50%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×