leaphar

New Set of Effects for Prism [SUGGESTION]

Prism #5

• +7 all stats
  • Increase moving speed by 25% (same with moonlight flower card)
  • +10% Attack Speed

Prism #6

• +10 all stats
  • Increase both magical and physical damage to demihumans by 10% (This would be the counterpart of Prism #2 that gives 10% reduction)

On 4/10/2017 at 5:34 PM, leaphar said:

Prism #5

• +7 all stats
  • +10% Attack Speed

I don't quite agree on this one, something tells me so. /spin

Maybe suggested Prism#5 would be less op looking if one of the effects can be removed. Either have +7 all stats and Movement Speed +25% or +7 all stats and 10% attack speed, or better yet, remove the stat points and just go with Movement speed +25% and +10% ASPD.

12 hours ago, Tuna said:

Maybe suggested Prism#5 would be less op looking if one of the effects can be removed. Either have +7 all stats and Movement Speed +25% or +7 all stats and 10% attack speed, or better yet, remove the stat points and just go with Movement speed +25% and +10% ASPD.

I think you're right, Prism #5 = +7 all stats + 25% movement speed, Prism #8 = +7 all stats and +10% attackspeed

On 4/10/2017 at 2:34 AM, leaphar said:

Prism #5

• +7 all stats
  • +10% Attack Speed

Prism #6

• +10 all stats
  • Increase both magical and physical damage to demihumans by 10% (This would be the counterpart of Prism #2 that gives 10% reduction)

NO for Prism #5

YES for Prism #6

On 4/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, leaphar said:

I think you're right, Prism #5 = +7 all stats + 25% movement speed, Prism #8 = +7 all stats and +10% attackspeed

I'm thinking the aspd wouldn't benefit all classes since not all build/jobs needs aspd(and we already have Dopple). I'd suggest we choose from movement speed or the matak/atak increase.

I also think 10% is already really huge considering it gives +7 all stats, might as well reduce it to just +7%.