Xhin

About 'The Sign' Quest.

Question

Does the 'Dance Dance' part bugged? Because I can't Pass the test. The 'Hiding' effect doesn't sync with the steps of the quest. Thanks.

18 answers to this question

GM's would say they didnt change any of this, hope they try it theirselves so they can see the real problem instead of just saying that thing >_>

I see. So I'm stuck in that part of the quest. Thank you for the reply. I hope they resolve this. I want my Helm pretty bad.

They won't, they think there isnt something wrong with the quest itself. They say that because they never tried it theirselves :)

So I'm REALLY stuck on that part Forever? Or there's some other way to Finish that Dance Dance part? 

Ok thanks. I'll try the "stay ahead of the moves by 1-2 steps". I hope it works XD. I'll Update as soon as I can ^_^

Edit: Didn't work. Some says that my Ragnarok Files are bugged, to them the 'dance dance' part is fine. Any suggestions?

On 4/13/2017 at 9:41 AM, D e M o N said:

It's not bugged.

When it starts, stay ahead of the moves by 1-2 steps.

Ddr.jpg

Please do mine >_<

Tbh, its all in your connection to the server. I couldn't pass that part at all and had to get someone to do it for me with a quicker connection or maybe its cause I'm awful at quests. /wah

Thank you for all the replies, truly I am. I asked several people in game. Most of them said they can'y pass that part also. My connection regarding to the server is quite stable (from time to time lag). I will ask some people who finished it to help me also (or do the dance dance part for me).

I have to be honest, i've never tried it myself.
But from the technical perspective i would try to do single (short/fast clicks) rather than holding the mouse button to walk.

Holding the mouse button could possibly cause issues by detecting wrong movements since the client detects holding the mouse buttons as if there were a lot of clicks during a very short time-span.

May be worth a try.

Or ask people who managed to finish it, and ask them how exactly they were moving.

The Sign Quest is already pretty old and did not recieve any updates since a very long time.
Which basically means it's stable and should work since no one reported any more bugs to rAthena (not gRO).

On 17-4-2017 at 4:18 AM, Xhin said:

Thank you for all the replies, truly I am. I asked several people in game. Most of them said they can'y pass that part also. My connection regarding to the server is quite stable (from time to time lag). I will ask some people who finished it to help me also (or do the dance dance part for me).

Hello there! I am willing to help you to do this~ And ofcourse it does require some trust regarding to your account. 

You can simply change your current password + add security codes. At the same time i'll take this opportunity to create a guide on forum here (with my method)

Let me know if you stil need help with it! ~ Cheers

6 hours ago, Khaii said:

Hello there! I am willing to help you to do this~ And ofcourse it does require some trust regarding to your account. 

You can simply change your current password + add security codes. At the same time i'll take this opportunity to create a guide on forum here (with my method)

Let me know if you stil need help with it! ~ Cheers

Help me too please?

i think it work that way. I'm to failed to many times at this part back then. Don't give up!