Xhin

About 'The Sign' Quest.

Question

Does the 'Dance Dance' part bugged? Because I can't Pass the test. The 'Hiding' effect doesn't sync with the steps of the quest. Thanks.

18 answers to this question

Ok thanks. I'll try the "stay ahead of the moves by 1-2 steps". I hope it works XD. I'll Update as soon as I can ^_^

Edit: Didn't work. Some says that my Ragnarok Files are bugged, to them the 'dance dance' part is fine. Any suggestions?

Thank you for all the replies, truly I am. I asked several people in game. Most of them said they can'y pass that part also. My connection regarding to the server is quite stable (from time to time lag). I will ask some people who finished it to help me also (or do the dance dance part for me).

I have to be honest, i've never tried it myself.
But from the technical perspective i would try to do single (short/fast clicks) rather than holding the mouse button to walk.

Holding the mouse button could possibly cause issues by detecting wrong movements since the client detects holding the mouse buttons as if there were a lot of clicks during a very short time-span.

May be worth a try.

Or ask people who managed to finish it, and ask them how exactly they were moving.

The Sign Quest is already pretty old and did not recieve any updates since a very long time.
Which basically means it's stable and should work since no one reported any more bugs to rAthena (not gRO).

On 17-4-2017 at 4:18 AM, Xhin said:

Thank you for all the replies, truly I am. I asked several people in game. Most of them said they can'y pass that part also. My connection regarding to the server is quite stable (from time to time lag). I will ask some people who finished it to help me also (or do the dance dance part for me).

Hello there! I am willing to help you to do this~ And ofcourse it does require some trust regarding to your account. 

You can simply change your current password + add security codes. At the same time i'll take this opportunity to create a guide on forum here (with my method)

Let me know if you stil need help with it! ~ Cheers

6 hours ago, Khaii said:

Hello there! I am willing to help you to do this~ And ofcourse it does require some trust regarding to your account. 

You can simply change your current password + add security codes. At the same time i'll take this opportunity to create a guide on forum here (with my method)

Let me know if you stil need help with it! ~ Cheers

Help me too please?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.