Jump to content
leaphar

Skill Rebalance for a FAIR/NEW Gameplay [Suggestion]

Recommended Posts

@Rayleigh

Power Absorb [SURA] - Increase SP cost to 500. Once soulburned or mana-drained, Sura's regenerate around 100~300 SP (with 100 Base INT) within the first 10~30 seconds. This would make them vulnerable for a longer time, preventing them to use 'Body Relocation' to escape enemy.

Manhole [SHADOW CHASER] - Currently, manhole can be used 1 cell away from the target right after it gets out of the first manhole resulting in trapping the target infinitely. Maybe put a fixed cooldown on it, so you have to wait for the cooldown to refresh instead of waiting for the last manhole to disappear once you already casted 3 of it. That would prevent an SC to trap/hold 3 people at the same time

Bloodlust [SHADOW CHASER] - Allow the skill to affect even the one who casted it if they walk through it. This would make them use skill carefully and prevent them from using it as a protection against player (when they stand on it).

Finger Offensive [SURA] - Add a 2 second cooldown. The skill can be spammed 3x using Rising Dragon, 2 Kiels and 190~193 Attackspeed which deals a very huge damage. Ex. Let's say it deals 12k damage per hit with 5 spheres, you can deal 60k damage and would be able to spam because of the low casting time of Dangerous Soul Collect / Zen.

Dangerous Soul Collect / Zen [SURA] - Replace the current casting time configuration (the current one can be reduced with DEX and INT (VARIABLE)) with a 1 second FIXED casting time [OFFICIAL casting time for DSC / Zen]. This would make Emperium Set more valuable for a Sura instead of the Glorious Set because of the -20% fixed casting time brought by its shoes.

Sling Item - Banana Bomb [GENETIC] - Change the cooldown to 5 seconds instead of 1 OR Enable sit/stand hotkey once affected by it. This skill can force you to sit for 3 seconds and has a cooldown of 1 second which results in infinitely forcing you to sit (You cant standup with this skill, you have to wait for 3 seconds before standing up automatically.

Frost Joker / Unbarring Octave [MINISTREL] - Allow it to accumulate points for WOE just like archbishop's supportive skills.

Arullo [SORCERER] - Change to 'Player Targeted' instead of 'Ground Targeted'. This means that they can no longer inflict Deep Sleep on invinsinble units giving other class chance to stand against a sorcerer.

Tiger Cannon [SURA] - Re-implement OLD Tiger Cannon which deals force neutral damage.

Circling Nature [MINISTREL] - Change the current SP Drain and HP recovery to: 200 (SP Drain/second) and 2000 (HP Recovery/second). 200 SP drain/second + 2,000 HP recovery/second would drain 12,000 SP and heal 120,000 HP at the skill full duration which is 60 seconds, healing your HP to full rate would also makes your SP 0. This is close to what @Beastboy did before.

Siren's Voice [MINISTREL] - Put a fixed casting time for the skill of 1.5 seconds. This would serve as a signal for the enemy to get away from the caster to avoid being inflicted with the skill that makes them invulnerable from the attacks of the affected enemies for a long duration.

Cart Tornado [GENETIC] - Increase the current damage. Why? Once Hell Plant's behavior against Ghost Property is fixed, there would be nothing left for them to deal damage since their main offensive skills (Cart Cannon and Acid Demonstration) deals physical ranged damage which can be blocked by Pneuma.

Soul Burn [SORCERER] - Make the skill be blocked by GTB card even if the caster wears a GRB card just like Warlock's White Imprisonment and SC's Masquerade debuffs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea for Manhole makes SC to play more carefully and allows some little light for some poor fella trapped . Same goes for bloodlust.

FJ yes, to encourage gamers to play Minstrel job, and if again maybe to allow the use of Octopus and Little Fatum.

For Sling Sit Banana bomb, as far as I remember, it was already fixed to have that duration. Although I like the idea of being able to use the insert key to stand up.

Finger Offensive... I'm not sure. This is a 2-2 skill of some sort and I guess the CD as of the moment is fine. It also doesn't deal much damage once you wear reducts and can be easily countered with Pneuma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lancelot said:

Finger Offensive... I'm not sure. This is a 2-2 skill of some sort and I guess the CD as of the moment is fine. It also doesn't deal much damage once you wear reducts and can be easily countered with Pneuma.

Yea but being able to spam it to deal fast damage like its a normal attack seems unfair for other classes ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great!! +1 for this ^_^ Keep it up!
let's help each other for a better server

Keep on growing swiftly my fellow GatheringRO players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 to everything in this list except these sura changes. I agree sura is broken as it is now. You don't need to do anything with power absorb. Suras don't even have natural sp regen because of Fury. You only gain like a minimum of 100sp and that's when you sit via Spirits Recovery passive. I also don't see the use of adding FO cooldown since it's the only alternative (ranged) dmg source aside from using Gate of Hell. But GoH dmg is sh*t. Sura skills revolve around using spheres to dish out huge dmg. Why give Zen a fixed cd of 1 second? You're making sura a dumbed down class if you do this. Besides, 1s is enough to get frozen/CCed/BLed/crystallized to death.

As for the original topic, why not just consider making TC forced neutral?(lel I'm just sick of seeing freeze-wind element tc doing 500k+ dmg)

Sorry if I sound like I hate the op but yeah it doesn't really make sense. More power to the server with making the right changes. /slur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fred said:

Great!! +1 for this ^_^ Keep it up!
let's help each other for a better server

Keep on growing swiftly my fellow GatheringRO players.

Yes +1 for fred :D

 

16 hours ago, leaphar said:

Yea but being able to spam it to deal fast damage like its a normal attack seems unfair for other classes ^_^

I see. So what is fair to you? I'm no sura player but based on the suras I see in pvp, yes they deal tons of damage (that DC+FE+TC combo really hurts :P  as well as the no cost Fast Combo (Boo! No Hp reductions)). They do 3~5k damage so thats like 15~25k damage then they need to reload spheres to make the skill work again. If it will make you happy, then reduce damage of Finger Offensive then, but I don't see why there is a need to add 2 seconds cooldown for an old skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hangul said:

+1 to everything in this list except these sura changes. I agree sura is broken as it is now. You don't need to do anything with power absorb. Suras don't even have natural sp regen because of Fury. You only gain like a minimum of 100sp and that's when you sit via Spirits Recovery passive. I also don't see the use of adding FO cooldown since it's the only alternative (ranged) dmg source aside from using Gate of Hell. But GoH dmg is sh*t. Sura skills revolve around using spheres to dish out huge dmg. Why give Zen a fixed cd of 1 second? You're making sura a dumbed down class if you do this. Besides, 1s is enough to get frozen/CCed/BLed/crystallized to death.

As for the original topic, why not just consider making TC forced neutral?(lel I'm just sick of seeing freeze-wind element tc doing 500k+ dmg)

Sorry if I sound like I hate the op but yeah it doesn't really make sense. More power to the server with making the right changes. /slur

1. Thats why I said that a sura regenerate 100~300 sp within the first 10~30 seconds after getting mana drained wherein they can easily use 'Power Absorb' and poof they escape already giving other jobs no chance to kill them unless they have a lockdown skill such as a sorcerer's Spider Web. I played Sura for a long time and I'm still playing it right now as my main. Basically, I know what im saying here. :)

2, Lol, our main damaging skill is Dragon Combo > Fallen Empire > Tiger Cannon > Skynet Blow > Knuckle Arrow (If youre looking for a range one).

 

3 hours ago, lancelot said:

I see. So what is fair to you? I'm no sura player but based on the suras I see in pvp, yes they deal tons of damage (that DC+FE+TC combo really hurts :P  as well as the no cost Fast Combo (Boo! No Hp reductions)). They do 3~5k damage so thats like 15~25k damage then they need to reload spheres to make the skill work again. If it will make you happy, then reduce damage of Finger Offensive then, but I don't see why there is a need to add 2 seconds cooldown for an old skill.

The real problem here is the Dangerous Soul Collect casting time which makes them able to spam 'Finger Offensive', allowing them to reload spheres immediately. ^_^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think thats the main goal for sura need faster reload spheres since they rely on spheres. If u make DSC slower it will slow down the mobility of sura. thats why they are built for, Speed. everything else is +1. (MAKE FRED GREAT AGAIN, AY LMAOO)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Or maybe just stay with the official effects?

We cant do that since we have a high drop rate for mvp cards, official effects are built for a very low drop rate of cards which makes them very rare for a player to get.

Thing is, what Rayleigh is doing is he only buff skills but not balance their behavior against themselves or other players :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You missed my point. Getting soul burned/BL, for example, while on Fury won't make you regen mana and you have to sit. You are already vulnerable and may as well be dead by the time you get to regen sp. I meant for FO to be another skill besides the normal sura combo as a dmg source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manhole - why not revert it back to official effect? No sense nerfing it since it's a costume mod that's why it's OP in one way or another. It was more fun when you can actually catch your foe by perfectly timing where it'll go/move. Manhole today is just f'ing annoying even I myself, is a SC main user.

 

Bloody Lust - this skill already has a very long cooldown. Almost, if not the same, with the cooldown of Self-destruct skill of Mecha. It's like a one-time-use trump card SCs can rely to if everything else all fails. And besides, like the good ol' saying, most of the skills can be countered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LKshaye said:

i think thats the main goal for sura need faster reload spheres since they rely on spheres. If u make DSC slower it will slow down the mobility of sura. thats why they are built for, Speed. everything else is +1. (MAKE FRED GREAT AGAIN, AY LMAOO)

My point here is to avoid infinite spheres/combo they can easily reload and make unlimited combo to the enemy (Dragon Combo > Fallen Empire) which prevents you from moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

INCREASE THE DURATION OF -THORNY TRAP WHEN CASTED,like ankle snare?  NOT ON BEING TRAPPED. 

-decrese the cooldown of demonic fire a bit or revert its old effect /gawi/gawi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rune Knight Need SKill rebalance too. Most of RK skill nowdays make shit dmg and most guild only have 1~2 RK.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Consider also this.

º Remove Bloodlust to nullify your SP Regen?
º Reduce time of all Masquerades in half. Chasers already have shit ton of skills to disable a target.
º Shadow Chasers ankle Snare traps are Bugged those can't be destroyed whit arrow shower or removed with Remove Trap.

And check damage on suras they do a insane amount on damage in seconds considering that they have access to many support skills, Safety wall, Pnuma and skills to increase sp and hp regen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roland said:

Consider also this.

º Remove Bloodlust to nullify your SP Regen?
º Reduce time of all Masquerades in half. Chasers already have shit ton of skills to disable a target.
º Shadow Chasers ankle Snare traps are Bugged those can't be destroyed whit arrow shower or removed with Remove Trap.

And check damage on suras they do a insane amount on damage in seconds considering that they have access to many support skills, Safety wall, Pnuma and skills to increase sp and hp regen.

Hates on SC. /gg

There are ways to counter SC's Ankle Snare or Escape like Land Pro, Crazy Weed, Trample and Earth Drive/Dive. Just so you know IT can be destroyed by Arrow Shower. This is what @Khaii uses when he's on Ranger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Roland said:

Consider also this.

º Remove Bloodlust to nullify your SP Regen?
º Reduce time of all Masquerades in half. Chasers already have shit ton of skills to disable a target.
º Shadow Chasers ankle Snare traps are Bugged those can't be destroyed whit arrow shower or removed with Remove Trap.

And check damage on suras they do a insane amount on damage in seconds considering that they have access to many support skills, Safety wall, Pnuma and skills to increase sp and hp regen.

Removing Bloodlust after-effects would also affect Berserk, imagine a Royal Guard Spamming Berserk + Sacrifice. LOL

There's no need to change the Masquerades duration. LOL

That's why I suggested to either put cooldown on Finger Offensive or increase the casting time of Dangerous Soul Collect / Zen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Roland said:

Consider also this.

º Remove Bloodlust to nullify your SP Regen?
º Reduce time of all Masquerades in half. Chasers already have shit ton of skills to disable a target.
º Shadow Chasers ankle Snare traps are Bugged those can't be destroyed whit arrow shower or removed with Remove Trap.

And check damage on suras they do a insane amount on damage in seconds considering that they have access to many support skills, Safety wall, Pnuma and skills to increase sp and hp regen.

Sounds like pure hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D e M o N said:

Sounds like pure hate.

Not real hate but its just annoying. i play ranger i have my Dracula ready to get my sp back on so is not a big deal for me.
there's jobs have 0 chance after blood lust.
Most SC go only for an annoying build manhole you forever or drain your sp and no killing you so you are useless as a rock "Depending on your job"  
SC have a variety of others skills and combinations that no one are using because they already have all to be a cunt xD
Would be interesting to see more skilled SC instead of the ones that we have that depends 100% on those broken skills.
Just my two cents i don't really care much but i do really want to fix those SC traps that can't be destroyed by arrow shower or be removed by Remove trap  skill.
Oh also LP isn't working for a while now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gelo said:

Hates on SC. /gg

There are ways to counter SC's Ankle Snare or Escape like Land Pro, Crazy Weed, Trample and Earth Drive/Dive. Just so you know IT can be destroyed by Arrow Shower. This is what @Khaii uses when he's on Ranger.

yeah i'm aware of that but remember what i said.
Shadow Chasers ankle Snare traps are Bugged those can't be destroyed whit arrow shower or removed with Remove Trap.
Try it it doesn't work. /heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×