Jump to content
leaphar

Goldring Card [Suggestion]

Recommended Posts

The point of this post is to make a cheaper alternative to the Goldring Boss card and for those who are just starting to play in the server with a magic class.

Suggested effect: 40% chance to hit regardless of the protection. (GRB has 75%) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe just +10% chance to hit regardless of the protection.

 

Because there is an abundance of those monsters and cards laying around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Maybe just +10% chance to hit regardless of the protection.

 

Because there is an abundance of those monsters and cards laying around.

Why so selfish? 10%? With 10%, it would be completely useless. C'mon, give a chance to the new comers. Like they could beat you with this card alone. LOL

We can make GRB hit with 80% chance and the Goldring at 40% so we can use the prefix "of Half Magic Penetration" or "of Minimal Magic Penetration".

 

@Rayleigh, @Everade

We know you are busy but atleast let us know what you think with this kind of suggestions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why 10% only? - Because there is an abundance of those monsters and cards already.

If you are really pushing for 40% magic penetration, it should be something like a "Sealed" MvP Card.

 

Example:

Sealed Goldring Boss Card would give 35% magic penetration if compounded to a +9 shield.

If compounded to a +14 or higher shield, additional +5% magic penetration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Why 10% only? - Because there is an abundance of those monsters and cards already.

If you are really pushing for 40% magic penetration, it should be something like a "Sealed" MvP Card.

 

Example:

Sealed Goldring Boss Card would give 35% magic penetration if compounded to a +9 shield.

If compounded to a +14 or higher shield, additional +5% magic penetration.

Sealed MVP cards originally have their effects halved with the bonus effect with certain refine levels. Putting a refine level requirement would just make it harder for them to start in this server which is filled with well-equipped old dudes. Hahaha

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=sealed+tao+gunka&page=re_item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've refined my example based on the example you are giving.

 

Example:

Sealed Goldring Boss Card would give 37% magic penetration.

If compounded to a +15 or higher shield, additional +18% magic penetration.

 

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D e M o N said:

I've refined my example based on the example you are giving.

 

Example:

Sealed Goldring Boss Card would give 37% magic penetration.

If compounded to a +15 or higher shield, additional +18% magic penetration.

 

What do you think?

Its impossible to get a +15 armor, a +9 would be nice.

35% chance, if +9 gives additional 15% and btw its not Sealed GRB card, its 'GOLDRING' hahaha

Anyways, they dont care about these kind of suggestions hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leaphar said:

Its impossible to get a +15 armor, a +9 would be nice.

35% chance, if +9 gives additional 15% and btw its not Sealed GRB card, its 'GOLDRING' hahaha

Anyways, they dont care about these kind of suggestions hahahaha

It is not impossible to get a +15 armor, it is just difficult.

 

We are talking about a changing a card's effect to a scaled down version of a MvP card.

Which is what a "Sealed" MvP card does. Hence, Sealed Goldring Boss Card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best option is to reduce GRB respawn time and remove that Tarot only weakness.
GTB Respawn time is between 60 to 70 mins and GRB is around 5 to 8 hours as far as i know "i might be wrong" and on top of that making him vulnerable only to tarot makes it really hard for new players that want to try magic kind jobs.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Lower maybe?

So selfish, new players wont be able to defeat a guy like you. Please give them a chance to stand in this server filled with old dudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leaphar said:

So selfish, new players wont be able to defeat a guy like you. Please give them a chance to stand in this server filled with old dudes.

GatheringRO has a lot more to offer than just PvP, WoE, BG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are plenty are newbie's got richer than old ppl nowdays. And make market price insanely OP for such cheap card.

Its irrelevent to create new card for existed card in server. 

This below option are most likely relevent tho.

15 hours ago, Roland said:

The best option is to reduce GRB respawn time and remove that Tarot only weakness.
GTB Respawn time is between 60 to 70 mins and GRB is around 5 to 8 hours as far as i know "i might be wrong" and on top of that making him vulnerable only to tarot makes it really hard for new players that want to try magic kind jobs.
 

P/s : i got +- 1k Goldring card in storage. Did the card being erased from storage if these effect implement?/heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×