Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
raphaelluigi

Make Cash Points tradable

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

hoping for a good reply about the topic.

but how? hahahaha maybe make a consumable ticket ex. 2000 CP Ticket? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cash point feature was probably added the way it is to prevent people from being able to abuse it (through many various and available methods). I've joined servers before with tradeable donation points via donation tokens, POD's or whatever term, and it would be susceptible to abuse (duping and etc).

Don't fix things that aren't broken. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Tuna said:

The cash point feature was probably added the way it is to prevent people from being able to abuse it (through many various and available methods). I've joined servers before with tradeable donation points via donation tokens, POD's or whatever term, and it would be susceptible to abuse (duping and etc).

Don't fix things that aren't broken. :P

 
 
 
 

I think those servers that you mentioned did not address the Duping problem well. New features that are added in the game are always tested because of the possibility of being abused, and if the GM could find a way to make the CP materialized into a form in which it can be traded to other players then why not implement it in the game. For example, I thought that the account premium plus is not possible to be transformed into an object in which players can trade it, but I was wrong and so I came up with the idea of doing it on cash points. In result, players can buy CP from players who want to trade it for other goods, and also more cash will flow into the game's administrator because CP are being bought. And so if the Duping problems were not fixed, new features might not have existed in this server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might as well bring it up,, +6 refine certificates being tradable would be very nice /no1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hersheys said:

Might as well bring it up,, +6 refine certificates being tradable would be very nice /no1

Hahaha this! You've been pushing this for quite some time now. So again, here take my +1 xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/12/2017 at 7:10 AM, raphaelluigi said:

I think those servers that you mentioned did not address the Duping problem well. New features that are added in the game are always tested because of the possibility of being abused, and if the GM could find a way to make the CP materialized into a form in which it can be traded to other players then why not implement it in the game. For example, I thought that the account premium plus is not possible to be transformed into an object in which players can trade it, but I was wrong and so I came up with the idea of doing it on cash points. In result, players can buy CP from players who want to trade it for other goods, and also more cash will flow into the game's administrator because CP are being bought. And so if the Duping problems were not fixed, new features might not have existed in this server.

I bought my Thana from a player with my CP. I didn't have to have a materialized form of the donation to be able to trade my CP with an item in the game. I don't know how you arrived at the argument that we need a materialized form of the CP to be able to trade it with other people. You CAN buy CP from players who want to trade it for other goods as it is right now.

And why need a materialized form? What's wrong with the current system of CP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For one thing, you can't trade Blessed Ore Boxes, so you'll have to risk trusting someone to donate to your account while you give them the item they wanted for it. Vice versa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tuna said:

 

I bought my Thana from a player with my CP. I didn't have to have a materialized form of the donation to be able to trade my CP with an item in the game. I don't know how you arrived at the argument that we need a materialized form of the CP to be able to trade it with other people. You CAN buy CP from players who want to trade it for other goods as it is right now.

And why need a materialized form? What's wrong with the current system of CP?

 
 
 

Can you please specify or show us in details exactly on how you have done this trade of "thana for cp"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hersheys said:

For one thing, you can't trade Blessed Ore Boxes, so you'll have to risk trusting someone to donate to your account while you give them the item they wanted for it. Vice versa

It's just the same as when people trust other people to do their BG's and Daily Quests for them to get +9 Certificates and etc. If some things aren't tradeable in the game, and you wish to obtain them, then you have to exert some level of unnecessary worry to get those items. I think Everade already answered why those boxes aren't tradeable anymore, so if you still wish to get them through unconventional means, then go right ahead. Certainly, in the first scenario presented, the solution is not to make certificates or adventure guild coupons tradeable to minimize the risk in those kind of trades/deals, and I'm inclined to believe that it works the same for CP items.

49 minutes ago, raphaelluigi said:

Can you please specify or show us in details exactly on how you have done this trade, thana for cp?

I wanted thana, they wanted stuff in CP shop. lol?

- - - - - 

The purpose that I ask why do you think we need this, is because on top of the many other things we currently need right now, I personally don't see anything wrong with the current CP system of the game. It's unfair to completely write off previous experiences as not having tried hard enough because they have, and the most probable reason that the CP system is as it is right now, is because it's the method least prone to abuse.

I just don't see the necessity. I just see extra work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tuna said:

It's just the same as when people trust other people to do their BG's and Daily Quests for them to get +9 Certificates and etc. If some things aren't tradeable in the game, and you wish to obtain them, then you have to exert some level of unnecessary worry to get those items. I think Everade already answered why those boxes aren't tradeable anymore, so if you still wish to get them through unconventional means, then go right ahead. Certainly, in the first scenario presented, the solution is not to make certificates or adventure guild coupons tradeable to minimize the risk in those kind of trades/deals, and I'm inclined to believe that it works the same for CP items.

I wanted thana, they wanted stuff in CP shop. lol?

- - - - - 

The purpose that I ask why do you think we need this, is because on top of the many other things we currently need right now, I personally don't see anything wrong with the current CP system of the game. It's unfair to completely write off previous experiences as not having tried hard enough because they have, and the most probable reason that the CP system is as it is right now, is because it's the method least prone to abuse.

I just don't see the necessity. I just see extra work.

 

1. If you have a problem with other items that are untradable, please do write another topic for it because this page is for CP, I am sure You can state a lot of those specific items that you needed.

2. Your method of trading is prone to scamming and it has been tested for countless times.

3. Think about this, if I want to buy a 2000 CP from other players using the trade feature of the game, would that be easier and risk-free than having to trust someone which has a chance of failing? Don't you want a risk free trading of CP in the game? If you don't then that's fine if you want the old ways. What I am suggesting here is a possibility and not a dream. Let's take for example the Premium Account, some people obtained it in the past by giving their account name to other players who has the capability to buy CP through their credit cards. The problem to this is that you are exposing your account name to other players which are supposed to be private. Would you want to expose your Facebook account or other accounts on the web to other people? If yes, then go ahead and do it your way. I was glad that the Premium Account has been materialized into a tradable form because it's safer and innovative but not unconventional, and this could also be done to the CP.

4. I wanted a CP because I wanted to buy those specific items in the game, would it be easier if it is done this way? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tuna said:

It's just the same as when people trust other people to do their BG's and Daily Quests for them to get +9 Certificates and etc. If some things aren't tradeable in the game, and you wish to obtain them, then you have to exert some level of unnecessary worry to get those items. I think Everade already answered why those boxes aren't tradeable anymore, so if you still wish to get them through unconventional means, then go right ahead. Certainly, in the first scenario presented, the solution is not to make certificates or adventure guild coupons tradeable to minimize the risk in those kind of trades/deals, and I'm inclined to believe that it works the same for CP items.

But that would mean handing over your account to someone so that they would do the BG and daily quests. That's even more super risky XD

My point is that there's several account bound things in the donate shop, just like how raphaelluigi said how the premium account trading used to be. Now it's much safer

But I do get the the point about it being extra work and it being the least prone to abuse, so there's that. We're in a bit of a shortage of scripters so might as well do the most critical ones first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×