sarsifloat

Trouble with MirAI - homunculus custom AI

Question

Hello! After typing /hoai in-game, the game blacks out and a message pops up. I'm pretty sure I've followed the instructions properly (I only deleted the files under \GatheringRO\AI\USER_AI and I copied everything from the zip file, plus the control panel, both of which I downloaded here). I got the link from one of the homunculus guides here so I assumed it should work just fine for other players.

Other information that may be important: my client is up to date and the patcher seems to be working well. I've also recently downloaded the full client. I've also skimmed the troubleshooting thread but I don't think I'm experiencing any other problems listed there.

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance for this matter. I'm still a week old in this server, so, my apologies if I've missed important threads to read.

An alternative solution would be to switch custom AIs, in case I still can't make MirAI to work. I'm fine with using a different custom AI, just don't force me to use the default xD. I'm not happy with the default AI to be honest. I'd love to hear suggestions from players first before I download a different one.

xoxo,

Maya

AI hmm.png

11 answers to this question

@sarsifloat mine works fine. Well, the script was just given to me from a friend. Btw, Can be the /hoai (custom AI) skill for ex. Dieter auto skill is lava slide be change to like autoskill vulcanic ash skill?

11 hours ago, Everade said:

The guide is pretty old and these AIs you've downloaded are from 2006.

So it's very likely that they are not compatible anymore.

Oh. Thank you. xD

Edit: I'll try to use AzzyAI later. I'll update the thread if it works for me.

3 hours ago, jsum90 said:

@sarsifloat mine works fine. Well, the script was just given to me from a friend. Btw, Can be the /hoai (custom AI) skill for ex. Dieter auto skill is lava slide be change to like autoskill vulcanic ash skill?

I'm sorry but I don't really know yet. I haven't used the AI since it doesn't work for me.

@sarsifloat If you like, i will send it to you my AI script but this works only for dieter so you can try. Do you know how to config it? Coz the config guides on youtube/google were portugese language... Cant understand

6 hours ago, sarsifloat said:

@jsum90 oh I honestly don't know how to configure yet since my homun is still not yet evolved but AzzyAI works just fine ü I tried it a while ago and it did mention Volcanic Ash at the website. You should try it too ü

Yeah would like to config. But the guides were spanish language hhahah

14 hours ago, sarsifloat said:

@jsum90 there's a .pdf file included in the zip file I downloaded and it's in english :)

Can you send it here the link that you have? Thanks

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.