Eienherjar

Master Buff Scrolls

4 minutes ago, Eienherjar said:

Novice buff scrolls are dropped by mobs

It is? IDK about this. /hmm

And btw, it is really meant to be like a "premium" item. As what Ray said, it is way too powerful to be bought out from NPCs.

2 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

Actually, this is a good idea for burning zenny, maybe with the right balanced price in zenny will do.

yes, this gives more purpose to zenny

please no

AB class will be totally become extinct class to play, why? here some of my thoughts,

1.if you saying about AB heals, i think it cannot outheal the now a days damage even if you use full heal boost gears over ups weapons, its still not enough to save your allies(but still depends how skillfull the one you supporting)

2.And then, for example if this implemented, so no need for AB  to buffs especially in WoE, and you need a healer, so get a genetic it can heal you gives sp,FCP and can do offensive play, so where is the role of AB now?

feel free to correct me if im wrong thank you!

Its more demerit than merit. Plus its Premium item. Novice scroll buff is enough & its easy to obtain.

It could be benefit if zeny can get server growth by attract newbie (New player) to new in server to buy something can make them survive here.

P/S: Master Buff its important because FCP & SACRA. Why need Heal if Sura can Generate HP at High Speed/gg

4 hours ago, Reaching The Scarlet Moon said:

please no

AB class will be totally become extinct class to play, why? here some of my thoughts,

1.if you saying about AB heals, i think it cannot outheal the now a days damage even if you use full heal boost gears over ups weapons, its still not enough to save your allies(but still depends how skillfull the one you supporting)

2.And then, for example if this implemented, so no need for AB  to buffs especially in WoE, and you need a healer, so get a genetic it can heal you gives sp,FCP and can do offensive play, so where is the role of AB now?

feel free to correct me if im wrong thank you!

AB class will be extinct? Linkers, they're extinct and nobody cares. Next will be Gunslingers.

1. then aren't AB already useless?

2. Lauda Agnus, Lauda Ramus, Epiclesis, Status recovery, Decrease agi, Clearance, Expiatio, Renovatio,  use Asperio on breakers?. Battle type AB (more emp frags since you also deal damage.) And its not like we are taking away these skills from AB class. 

Canto Candidus > Increase Agi (Higher level of Increase AGI)

Clementia > Blessing

Praefatio > Kyrie Eleison

AB class Heals faster than Genetics(Geneticists prefer AD type, SP is just a bonus)

This also helps Genetics since FCP bottles aren't free

Let's go with @D e M o N's suggestion, every death in WoE = 15m, every expiration = 15m

3. I play AB in WoE, and evrebody wants sacra. Imagine there are 2 Sorc and 3 WL all asking for buffs(Even rangers ask for it), and the last person you are about to buff suddenly starts talking trash like "putangina mo bobo buffs" "sacra tangina mo" "mag quit kana gago".  They can buff themselves.

ohmygod i'm drunk...i'm sorry in advance

5 hours ago, Koxy said:

Its more demerit than merit. Plus its Premium item. Novice scroll buff is enough & its easy to obtain.

It could be benefit if zeny can get server growth by attract newbie (New player) to new in server to buy something can make them survive here.

P/S: Master Buff its important because FCP & SACRA. Why need Heal if Sura can Generate HP at High Speed/gg

Premium item? Then adjust the price. The point is that people will spend zenny, if its a premium item isn't more tempting to buy said premium item?

I don't think that everyone has an unlimited zenny, sooner or later it will deplete, thus, players will be accepting zenny again to gain some items. Don't you want guys to have your zenny gain its value again? Ab's are still a very good support and I think that it is exaggerated that they will become useless, AB's have a very high heal output. Besides, using master buff scroll is not all positive because it continually drain your sp and prevents it from regenerating.

+1. Most sellers doesnt want zennies. all they need is cash pts, costumes etc. And this would help for newbies to farm Golds and trade for stuffs. New comers cant stay long in our server because they cant afford to buy items which is sellers dont accept zennies

Let the zenny circulate the game.

We want to reduce the amount of zeny in circulation without upsetting the server's balance. This suggestion will help strong players dominate even more as they will have access to full buffs all the time.

1 minute ago, Rayleigh said:

We want to reduce the amount of zeny in circulation without upsetting the server's balance. This suggestion will help strong players dominate even more as they will have access to full buffs all the time.

those strong players dont use zenny

add a limit to how much you can buy each day

make it character bound

8 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

Why are we trying to reduce the amount of zeny in circulation?

We should be finding ways to use it up.