Chingu

Magma Eruption

That would leave Mechanics with Axe Boomerang and Axe Tornado as the only effective offensive skills when not in a Mado /swt

1 hour ago, Chingu said:

I think this skill should be nerf. DPS too OP
Or just remove it in reproduce copy skill because it is not in wiki database

Unfortunately, Magma eruption is on the list of skills that can be reproduced.( https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/db/skill_copyable_db.txt )

But +1 to the suggestion of removing it in the copiable skills.

The damage are not big. u just need to get out from range dmg. The Problem mybe Burning status. But damage depends on Target HP.

For reproduce gm can consider to remove the skill. Its not nessasary to nerf the Magma.

Yea i guess you guys are right. This skill should only be for mechanic. Best thing to do here is to remove the copy skill of this in sc.

5 hours ago, Koxy said:

The damage are not big. u just need to get out from range dmg. The Problem mybe Burning status. But damage depends on Target HP.

For reproduce gm can consider to remove the skill. Its not nessasary to nerf the Magma.

Yea, but yep, the burning status is the one that is painful. And yeah it depends on the targers hp, but it also do the same thing. More hp more dmg, less hp less dmg. But the dps still do alot of damage overtime. 

I have already adjusted the burn durations for this skill and demonic fire which are way too long. They will get a duration similar to Dragon Breath's burn with the next update. Please bear with it until Everade implements the changes.

15 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

I have already adjusted the burn durations for this skill and demonic fire which are way too long. They will get a duration similar to Dragon Breath's burn with the next update. Please bear with it until Everade implements the changes.

Yes sir, as long as this problem will be fix anytime soon, theres is no problem. Thank you =)

On 5/25/2017 at 8:36 PM, Chingu said:

I think this skill should be nerf. DPS too OP
Or just remove it in reproduce copy skill because it is not in wiki database

It's actually on the official rAthena Skill Copyable Database. /no1

On 5/26/2017 at 1:34 PM, D e M o N said:

WHAT HAPPENED TO RENOVATIO BEING REPRODUCIBLE?!

There might have been some update on this on rAthena that we didn't know. I've check their official copyable skills and Rennovatio is not in there. So saaaaad. /sob