Drop By Newbie

Suggestion on GRB.

16 hours ago, Drop By Newbie said:

I hope there is an aura for the Goldring Boss cause it's kinda hard to determine if it's MVP or not. Hope this will be considered. Thank you

Once you damage GRB, it will have a very large life bar making it distinct from a normal goldring.

44 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Once you damage GRB, it will have a very large life bar making it distinct from a normal goldring.

Yes, and it will have a large HP bar after you hit it or when it attacks you. The thread starter is pointing out here is when you're hunting it and its very difficult to determine the MVP because of its sprite. 

On 5/25/2017 at 11:22 PM, jsum90 said:

Yes, and it will have a large HP bar after you hit it or when it attacks you. The thread starter is pointing out here is when you're hunting it and its very difficult to determine the MVP because of its sprite. 

So, let me try to understand..

You guys want GRB's sprite to be changed or aura added because it is difficult for you to hunt? /spin

No change sprite. Just add aura the way it look like before.

13 hours ago, jsum90 said:

No change sprite. Just add aura the way it look like before.

I'm betting it was removed to so that it would blend in more with the normal goldrings.

1 hour ago, D e M o N said:

I'm betting it was removed to so that it would blend in more with the normal goldrings.

the aura was just gone because of the updates. it was reported long ago that GRB's aura was gone and then the GM adjusted it and so GRB's aura was back. Unfortunately, there was another update recently which removed the aura but this time no one reported it until now.

6 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

the aura was just gone because of the updates. it was reported long ago that GRB's aura was gone and then the GM adjusted it and so GRB's aura was back. Unfortunately, there was another update recently which removed the aura but this time no one reported it until now.

I  see. Thank you for making me aware of that.

3 hours ago, Drop By Newbie said:

That's why im suggestion to turn it back. Better understand my post before reacting like you disagree with it. :)

To be fair, you brought up the issue as if you were making a suggestion.

You could have cited a previous thread about GRB missing its aura or any related topic about it.

It would be even better if you cited a thread with a response from a GM. Without any of those citations,

it just sounds like you are having personal problems hunting GRB and want the whole situation to be changed for personal gain.

2 hours ago, D e M o N said:

it just sounds like you are having personal problems hunting GRB and want the whole situation to be changed for personal gain.

I think its not for personal gain. Its for all players who we're hunting or for newbies to let them aware that there has a boss on that map. Alt_fild03 is newbies 1st thing to do, to farm.golds.

45 minutes ago, jsum90 said:

I think its not for personal gain. Its for all players who we're hunting or for newbies to let them aware that there has a boss on that map. Alt_fild03 is newbies 1st thing to do, to farm.golds.

The way you introduced the topic seemed personal. There was also no citations about other topics related to this thread.

Players who have grown accustom to the server already know about GRB. As for newbies on the server, they will quickly learn that GRB is a MvP.

GRB has 5k HP, only takes 1 damage, and moves noticeably faster than a normal goldring. Not to mention that it teleports often.

If thats what you think, so be it. Sick N' tired arguing. Peace!