leaphar

Things to disable in BG

1. Royal Guard's Reflect Damage - Why? Cause this skill do insta 1 hit break against Guardian Stones in Conquest Mode. Disabling this skill would benefit DEVs (Rayleigh) since they dont have to edit how the Guardian Stone works (The plan of making them vulnerable to skills and have a huge HP to get rid of the Reflect damage bug).
  2. Lord Knight's Berserk - A Royal Guard with FCP + GTB and zerk can 100% break stones and emperium.
  3. Shadow Chaser's Manhole - disabling this skill on Battlegrounds would cause DEVs not to edit the skill cooldown which I suggested in the post I posted earlier. People no longer wants to join BG because of pesky Shadow Chasers which spams this skill while inflicting burn damage (Magma Erruption) at the same time holding them from breaking the stone/emperium.
  4. Monk's Steel Body - same reason with Berserk.

Please make a response @Rayleigh & @Lipton

Why stop there? At this point, we should just remove BG so no one complains.

1. Just make the guardian stones ignore damage from this skill.

2. There is no issue there.

3. There is no issue there.

4. Suras' cannot use Berserk while in steel body.

18 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Why stop there? At this point, we should just remove BG so no one complains.

1. Just make the guardian stones ignore damage from this skill.

2. There is no issue there.

3. There is no issue there.

4. Suras' cannot use Berserk while in steel body.

1 = Ya, just like how magic damage works against the stones. I agree!

2~3 = No issue? A Royal Guard with GTB + FCP + Berserk can 100% win the match if they are placed in breaker team. A single SC can trapped 3 enemies (until the match ends) and prevent them from even doing any shit.

4 = Youre not reading.

1 hour ago, leaphar said:

1 = Ya, just like how magic damage works against the stones. I agree!

2~3 = No issue? A Royal Guard with GTB + FCP + Berserk can 100% win the match if they are placed in breaker team. A single SC can trapped 3 enemies (until the match ends) and prevent them from even doing any shit.

4 = Youre not reading.

1. Just need to prevent stones from taking damage from reflect damage skill.

2. There are many ways to prevent RG from breaking stones and Emperium. You are forgetting that BG is usually 3 on 3. 3 players can stop 1 RG.

3. I doubt a single SC can keep 3 players trapped with 100% success rate. A Sorcerer can cast LP to prevent manhole. Genetics can cast crazy vines to clear manhole. Royal Guards can cast Earth drive to remove manhole. An opposing shadow Chaser can cast Maelstrom to prevent getting manhole'd.

4. I know what you mean, but you said "same reason with berserk". lol

4 hours ago, leaphar said:
  4.  Monk's Steel Body - same reason with Berserk.

There'll be an uproar from breaker GXs!

... plus I do use zerk a lot /heh

That will take away the Sac + Zerk for the RGs.

18 hours ago, leaphar said:
  1. Royal Guard's Reflect Damage - Why? Cause this skill do insta 1 hit break against Guardian Stones in Conquest Mode. Disabling this skill would benefit DEVs (Rayleigh) since they dont have to edit how the Guardian Stone works (The plan of making them vulnerable to skills and have a huge HP to get rid of the Reflect damage bug).
  2. Lord Knight's Berserk - A Royal Guard with FCP + GTB and zerk can 100% break stones and emperium.
  3. Shadow Chaser's Manhole - disabling this skill on Battlegrounds would cause DEVs not to edit the skill cooldown which I suggested in the post I posted earlier. People no longer wants to join BG because of pesky Shadow Chasers which spams this skill while inflicting burn damage (Magma Erruption) at the same time holding them from breaking the stone/emperium.

Teamwork plays a great role on this kind of complaints. 

20 hours ago, leaphar said:

u can counter this all by team play no as solo.

5 hours ago, Gelo said:

Teamwork plays a great role on this kind of complaints. 

I pointed that out, no one seems to understand that.