Drop By Newbie

Daily Reward Suggestion

Good day to all. I just found out that the Daily reward can be abused. Here are my thoughts regarding this.

1. The daily reward abused due to logging in multiple accounts. The reward can be received within 1 hour of staying the game as we all know. 

My thought in this issue is that there are some people doing this like making 30+ accounts to get the daily reward wherein they could have lots of HD's etc. We knew that couple of duals can be done. Is this how the server works regarding on this matter?( just asking) . 

I would just like to suggest that receiving the reward should per IP address, not on per account to be fair to the others. 

Suggestions and Thoughts are free to discuss here. :)

This idea is good tho, but please make the Refining stone ( Blessed & HD Ore) Tradeable. its win-win i guess. /hmm

But in the end, -1. /heh

You have to stay an hour but you have to keep moving every 10 minutes. You can't just open 30 accounts and go AFK. Even if you opened 4 or 5 at a time, it would take a ton of dedication and free time to even pull that off. 4 to 5 accounts opened for the next 12 hours? Maybe you might deserve daily rewards if you're fortunate enough to pull that off.

Besides, the most important of equips, Emp and BG are account bound, so it's not like you can use all those ores of different accounts to upgrade Emp/BG equips. There's only a few items that's even worth upgrading, like WoE Plate or Naught Seiger blade and they're not even that expensive.

HD ores success rates are too low to be worth it anyways. Even a level 1 weapon, and 100 HD ores, don't expect to even get it to +15. Upgrade rates suck so much now that they're not even worth it. Donating for blessed ores is even very expensive just to get something to +13

There are stuffs that can be upgrade helps alot also that those bound items. You can use alt+tab to move it in every 10minutes. An hour is good to use for 30+ accounts to have thos rewards. There is no discussion regarding the effect of HD ores. My only point is the abusive use of daily rewards. :)

5 hours ago, Drop By Newbie said:

There are stuffs that can be upgrade helps alot also that those bound items. You can use alt+tab to move it in every 10minutes. An hour is good to use for 30+ accounts to have thos rewards. There is no discussion regarding the effect of HD ores. My only point is the abusive use of daily rewards. :)

Alt+tab every 10 minutes for 30 accounts? Maybe you might deserve those rewards if you can actually pull that off.

2 hours ago, D e M o N said:

1. All daily reward items should be account bound.

2. Inactivity timer should be lower to 2-3 minutes instead of 10 mins.

On-topic..

+1 to 2-3 mins inactivity level

6 hours ago, Hersheys said:

Alt+tab every 10 minutes for 30 accounts? Maybe you might deserve those rewards if you can actually pull that off.

It is possible when you own or you're in a computer shop. Or you have pc and laptop in your home. Plus, RO brower in your mobile will do too.

A friend of mine did this abuse but only just 10 accounts.

9 hours ago, jsum90 said:

It is possible when you own or you're in a computer shop. Or you have pc and laptop in your home. Plus, RO brower in your mobile will do too.

A friend of mine did this abuse but only just 10 accounts.

Yea because 30 is downright insane. The amount of effort to even put into that.

3 hours ago, Hersheys said:

Yea because 30 is downright insane. The amount of effort to even put into that.

Filipinos will definitely do an effort on that. Trust me. Hehe /heh

I will agree on 2-3 mins of inactivity.

3 hours ago, Everade said:

Idle check will be reduced to 2 minutes, since the players themselfs are actually requesting it ^^

3 people voted -1 on this topic

Only one other guy said +1. If you include the topic starter too, then that makes 2

On 6/14/2017 at 7:44 AM, jsum90 said:

Filipinos will definitely do an effort on that. Trust me. Hehe /heh

I will agree on 2-3 mins of inactivity.

Yeah, we know. Some of us know better than themselves.

Anyway, +1 to this.