D e M o N

Disable Harmonize skill from being casted OUTSIDE PVP?

Is it possible to disable Harmonize skill from being casted OUTSIDE OF PVP/WOE/BG?

As of today, Harmonize is still a negative buff (reduces all stat bonuses to 0).

2 minutes ago, Hersheys said:

Is it supposed to be casted only to party members?

No idea, but random Minstrels have casted Harmonize on my Ranger which reduced my dex to 200+0. /bzz

For my self-interest, I would say +1

However, this is only one of the few defenses of Minstrels against high ASPD enemies. Even with zerk and foods, it reduces my ASPD to like 176. There's also no resistances to it. But without their Harmonize, they would die so fast from my damage per second. Some Cloak but I'll use my Merc to use Sight on them. Same result XD

3 minutes ago, Hersheys said:

For my self-interest, I would say +1

However, this is only one of the few defenses of Minstrels against high ASPD enemies. Even with zerk and foods, it reduces my ASPD to like 176. There's also no resistances to it. But without their Harmonize, they would die so fast from my damage per second. Some Cloak but I'll use my Merc to use Sight on them. Same result XD

Maybe just disable when outside of PvP and non-party members?

+1 and -1 to this. Lol. As what Kat says, this Harmonize skill works the same as WL's Marsh of Abyss and White Imprison. Removing/disabling it would really affect the survivability of Minstrels. Although this skill is really, really annoying af.

I must add, that Harmonize also, is like a double edge sword, it affects both the caster and the target... the minstrel gets the harmonize buff too, and loses the other buff such as windmill,but one thing I dunno, if the minstrel cast it to multiple targets, will it remove the Harmonize buff from the first target? so is it a 2 way debuff?

4 hours ago, Gelo said:

+1 and -1 to this. Lol. As what Kat says, this Harmonize skill works the same as WL's Marsh of Abyss and White Imprison. Removing/disabling it would really affect the survivability of Minstrels. Although this skill is really, really annoying af.

4 hours ago, x J i n x said:

I must add, that Harmonize also, is like a double edge sword, it affects both the caster and the target... the minstrel gets the harmonize buff too, and loses the other buff such as windmill,but one thing I dunno, if the minstrel cast it to multiple targets, will it remove the Harmonize buff from the first target? so is it a 2 way debuff?

@x J i n x @Gelo Let's says you are in fighting a MvP using a Ranger.. Your Ranger has 200+150 dex.

And some random Minstrel casted Harmonize on you reducing your dex to 200+0, how would you feel?

(TOPIC TITLE HAS BEEN REVISED)

Then at least have it disabled OUTSIDE of PvP/WoE/BG.

It's fkng annoying when random Minstrel's cast Harmonize on players (outside of PvP) for no reason.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, D e M o N said:

@x J i n x @Gelo Let's says you are in fighting a MvP using a Ranger.. Your Ranger has 200+150 dex.

And some random Minstrel casted Harmonize on you reducing your dex to 200+0, how would you feel?

(TOPIC TITLE HAS BEEN REVISED)

Then at least have it disabled OUTSIDE of PvP/WoE/BG.

It's fkng annoying when random Minstrel's cast Harmonize on players (outside of PvP) for no reason.

+1 then if its for the community :D

Harmonize can no longer be cast in towns. Keep in mind this skill is meant to cripple the enemy so it doesn't make sense to restrict its use to party members only.