Jump to content
Everade

Crimson Weapons

Recommended Posts

Crimson-Weapon.png


Crimson Weapons are the first of its kind. Although they might not look very special at first glance, they're actually using a new feature which has been added to RO. ~ Random property additions.

On top of that, they can become really powerful when being refined.

The Crimson Weapon series will be randomly endowed with an elemental property when dropped:
Neutral, WaterEarthFireWindHolyShadow

Crimson Weapons can be farmed by killing the monsters below.
 
 
Mob Drops
 
Monster Name Item 1 Item 2
Jaguar 1839.png Crimson Knuckle  
Tamruan 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Furious Tamruan 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Pasana 13454.png Crimson Saber 28705.png Crimson Dagger
Swift Pasana 13454.png Crimson Saber  
Evil Druid 28604.png Crimson Bible  
Jing Guai 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Headless Mule 28007.png Crimson Katar  
Elusive Jing Guai 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Elusive Evil Druid 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Metaling 13127.png Crimson Revolver  
Sleeper 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Elusive Sleeper 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Swift Sleeper 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Solid Metaling 13127.png Crimson Revolver  
Metaling Ringleader 13127.png Crimson Revolver  
Green Maiden 1839.png Crimson Knuckle  
Stem Worm 1443.png Crimson Spear  
Swift Stem Worm 1443.png Crimson Spear  
Miyabi Doll 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Holden 13127.png Crimson Revolver  
Porcellio 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Solid Porcello 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Solid Holden 13127.png Crimson Revolver  
Miyabi Doll Ringleader 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Bathory 1680.png Crimson Rod  
Petit 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Swift Petit 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Solid Petit 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Furious Bathory 1680.png Crimson Rod  
Siorava 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Marionette 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Hermit Plant 1995.png Crimson Wire  
Marionette Ringleader 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Owl Duke 1498.png Crimson Lance 2025.png Crimson Staff
Solider 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Solid Solider 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Owl Duke Ringleader 1498.png Crimson Lance 2025.png Crimson Staff
Bloody Butterfly 1839.png Crimson Knuckle  
Swift Bloody Butterfly 1839.png Crimson Knuckle  
Injustice 28007.png Crimson Katar  
Furious Injustice 28007.png Crimson Katar  
Dark Illusion 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Wicked Nymph 1939.png Crimson Violin 1995.png Crimson Wire
Elusive Wicked Nymph 1939.png Crimson Violin 1995.png Crimson Wire
Tengu 13327.png Crimson Huuma Shuriken  
Anacondaq 1498.png Crimson Lance  
Furious Anacondaq 1498.png Crimson Lance  
Executioner 13454.png Crimson Saber  
Desert Wolf 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Gryphon 1498.png Crimson Lance  
Majouros 28106.png Crimson Two Handed Axe  
Furious Majouros 28106.png Crimson Two Handed Axe  
Aliot 1839.png Crimson Knuckle  
Kobold Leader 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Tirfing 28705.png Crimson Dagger 13454.png Crimson Saber
Naga 1443.png Crimson Spear  
Violy 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Elusive Violy 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Swift Violy 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Solid Violy 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Owl Baron 18130.png Crimson Bow  
Giant Hornet 2025.png Crimson Staff  
Giant Hornet Ringleader 2025.png Crimson Staff  
Baroness of Retribution 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Furious Baroness of Retribution 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Elusive Baroness of Retribution 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Swift Baroness of Retribution 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Abysmal Knight 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Solace 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Elusive Solace 1939.png Crimson Violin  
Mysteltainn 28705.png Crimson Dagger & Crimson Saber 13454.png 28106.png Crimson Two Handed Axe
Bow Guardian 18130.png Crimson Bow  
Wickebine Tres 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Errende Ebecee 1839.png Crimson Knuckle 16040.png Crimson Mace
Laurell Weinder 1680.png Crimson Rod  
Sword Guardian 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Laurel Weinder Ringleader 1680.png Crimson Rod  
Armeyer Dinze 13454.png Crimson Saber 28106.png Crimson Two Handed Axe
Kavach Icarus 1939.png Crimson Violin 18130.png Crimson Bow
Egnigem Cenia 13454.png Crimson Saber 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword
Skeleton General 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Skeleton General Ringleader 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Furious Skeleton General 28705.png Crimson Dagger  
Egnigem Cenia 21015.png Crimson Two Handed Sword  
Am Mut 16040.png Crimson Mace  
Amon Ra 28604.png Crimson Bible  
 
 
Please let us know if the mob drop list includes errors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know if the weapon has an elemental property?

Every crimson weapon I have obtain so far does not have any indicator of the element. All of them seem to be neutral element.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, D e M o N said:

How do you know if the weapon has an elemental property?

Every crimson weapon I have obtain so far does not have any indicator of the element. All of them seem to be neutral element.

If you right click on the item, there's an extra box below (under the card slot field) that indicates element, if there's no field then it's neutral. I've got a few elemental ones (2handed sword and axe) as for the others, I haven't gotten any element yet so the chance seems very low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Gale Windscar said:

If you right click on the item, there's an extra box below (under the card slot field) that indicates element, if there's no field then it's neutral. I've got a few elemental ones (2handed sword and axe) as for the others, I haven't gotten any element yet so the chance seems very low.

I see, just as I thought. It seems like the chance of getting an elemental version of a crimson weapon is ultra low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gale Windscar said:

If you right click on the item, there's an extra box below (under the card slot field) that indicates element, if there's no field then it's neutral. I've got a few elemental ones (2handed sword and axe) as for the others, I haven't gotten any element yet so the chance seems very low.

I am not sure how you got yours. But, i do suggest you to try use ID: 611 - Magnifier - instead of the npc in Gatheringro shop. Chance is like above 80% to get an elemental ones. 

4 hours ago, D e M o N said:

I see, just as I thought. It seems like the chance of getting an elemental version of a crimson weapon is ultra low.

As stated above, try use the - Magnifier - instead >.O Goodluck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Khaii said:

I am not sure how you got yours. But, i do suggest you to try use ID: 611 - Magnifier - instead of the npc in Gatheringro shop. Chance is like above 80% to get an elemental ones. 

As stated above, try use the - Magnifier - instead >.O Goodluck.

Really? Will try this later. Be back with feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirming that Magnifier / Identify (Skill) gives the Crimson Weapons an element. I just tested this now and got a couple elemental Sabers using this method, this is compared to what I

identified using the identify guy at the shop - almost 50+ crimson weapons.

Concluding that the script for the element imbue isn't working with the identify guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gale Windscar said:

Confirming that Magnifier / Identify (Skill) gives the Crimson Weapons an element. I just tested this now and got a couple elemental Sabers using this method, this is compared to what I

identified using the identify guy at the shop - almost 50+ crimson weapons.

Concluding that the script for the element imbue isn't working with the identify guy.

Goes the same for - Gigant Snake Skin - also Magnifier / Identify (Skill) required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've checked the script and i can confirm that our Identifier NPC does not care about any item additions.
We will update the npc, in the meantime, don't use him for crimson weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the chance of getting an elemental weapon from identifying?

I've gone through over 100 crimson revolvers using either a magnifying glass or the identify skill to ID them but none of them had an element. >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amadeus Memezart said:

What's the chance of getting an elemental weapon from identifying?

I've gone through over 100 crimson revolvers using either a magnifying glass or the identify skill to ID them but none of them had an element. >.<

use magnifier instead of the "identifier npc". In this way u will be able to get the element xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Amadeus Memezart said:

I've done that, I've also tried using the Merchant class's identify skill when that didn't work and they all turned out neutral.  >.<

 

Crimson bow,rod,staff and pistol are the exception~ Those wil remain as neutraal only. All others should be possible by using - Magnifier / identify (Skill) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no elemental Crimson Bow?? /omg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Khaii said:

Crimson bow,rod,staff and pistol are the exception~ Those wil remain as neutraal only. All others should be possible by using - Magnifier / identify (Skill) 

 

Nooo Dx I was already thinking that the pistol might be an exception, doesn't make much sense to me why though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hersheys said:

There's no elemental Crimson Bow?? /omg

So far i know.. nope :P Probably due to the pure ammu type of weapons. For example : Guitar/Whip can be used to auto attack the mobs without the need of arrows~ While bow and gun can't hit anything without it. That's probably the reason behind it... Atleast, that's how i see it :P

11 minutes ago, Amadeus Memezart said:

Nooo Dx

./pat~ Think positive :P easier to farm + more chance to refine. Goodluck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Khaii said:

./pat~ Thinking positive :P easier farm + more chance to refine. Goodluck! 

I guess that's true :x
 

I just wanted to do something cheesy with a Stormy Knight card on a Wind element Crimson pistol >.< don't even know if that'd work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, it does :P You can stil create the element converter by using a sage/sorcerer which last 3minutes a piece. Or having one as partner, they can also cast lightning loader on you for a good 30minutes duration of wind element. Also also,  Welcome to Gro >.o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Khaii said:

Aye, it does :P You can stil create the element converter by using a sage/sorcerer which last 3minutes a piece. Or having one as partner, they can also cast lightning loader on you for a good 30minutes duration of wind element. Also also,  Welcome to Gro >.o 

I guess I could do that too o: I still have an alternative idea where I just hit with a heavy slug once I freeze someone so I guess I'll be okay o: 

Thanks c: I've hopped a lot of different servers before I got here ;x this server seems the most balanced when it comes to gear stats and stuff, a lot of servers have really over the top stats on their gear, I don't really like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Amadeus Memezart said:

I guess I could do that too o: I still have an alternative idea where I just hit with a heavy slug once I freeze someone so I guess I'll be okay o: 

Thanks c: I've hopped a lot of different servers before I got here ;x this server seems the most balanced when it comes to gear stats and stuff, a lot of servers have really over the top stats on their gear, I don't really like that. 

Well, i guess it's time to end your hop spree here :P~ haha. We do provide many stuffs here to keep it balanced~ Any balance stuffs you suggest on the forum wil be readed and considered.

By writing a reviews wil also improve our vision to see how the new player feel in our server. (Feedback there wil also help the server to grown.)

Beside "althea " our main town , there's also lutie (@go 7) as the second most populare town. All of us are willing to guide new people whenever they need. So feel free to come visit there aswell :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Khaii said:

Any balance stuffs you suggest on the forum wil be readed and considered.

Oh, really? /heh 

Well for one thing, you can be assured it will be read XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On all types of Crimsons? Or just the bows and pistols?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×