Sign in to follow this  
Gale Windscar

Old Stylist and Hypnotizer Features

Good Day!

I just noticed that the old Hypnotizer feature whereas you can save your stat builds is gone now, is it impossible to bring that back?

It's pretty useful for people who use one character for different purposes especially now that we are striving to have a 1 account centric server.

As for the Stylist, the dressing room feature is kinda buggy (at least for me), it shows up as soon as I click the stylist and won't really let me change into anything,

forcing me to use the @command to get a dye change. Also, loved how you can browse the dyes before by pressing next or previous.

+1, also to stat/skill reset. i use once we can save our previous stat build into 2/3 slot. It very useful if this feature is back. 

We run into several issues with the stat build saver which we weren't able to resolve back then.
I have implemented a system which fixes the stats automatically because back then the stat saver made things pretty messy.

A stat saver includes pretty complicated algorithms to ensure that all classes get handled differently.
Maybe we can make  a new approach and recode the entire npc.

About the dressing room:
That's only a system to preview all the dresses, colors and hairstyles.
It is not used to actually change your appearance.

You need to use the npc menu to switch to your desired color numbers.

30 minutes ago, Everade said:

We run into several issues with the stat build saver which we weren't able to resolve back then.
I have implemented a system which fixes the stats automatically because back then the stat saver made things pretty messy.

A stat saver includes pretty complicated algorithms to ensure that all classes get handled differently.
Maybe we can make  a new approach and recode the entire npc.

About the dressing room:
That's only a system to preview all the dresses, colors and hairstyles.
It is not used to actually change your appearance.

You need to use the npc menu to switch to your desired color numbers.

1. Hopefully, a stat saver of some sort can be implemented, though not a necessity, it's pretty neat to have.

2. I see! but still, the Dressing Room isn't letting me browse through all the available dies, as it does not scroll down, or is it just me?