Sign in to follow this  
raphaelluigi

Bring original Megingjord effect

I do agree with Paeng, I do it by myself, gathering the ingredient for a year, I do it and make it not only for being nerfed. 

*- We have been investigating several cases of cheating/bug abusing and other rule breaking.

All involved accounts have been permanently banned from our game without prior notice.

We have a zero tolerance in this particular matter and will continue with further investigations to offer a fair experience.*

But if this only the reason, sorry to say, you must nerved  or delete every god item on GRO, so we cannot making real money or cheating or bug abusing from that, but the weird things is  making sleipnir effect become better than before. I am so sorry if i have harsh word.

I believe other player will think same about this. Because making megs is a long journey

It just my hard-work is not paid off with meg is being nerved. I do a agree with all of  your beautiful works but with megs is being nerved is something we cannot tolerate.

You must consider and appreciate the people who do it with hard-work. Please appreciate that

thanks

At that rate it won't be worth putting all that hard work just to get a very slightly better version of an improved ring. /swt

I can see your point. However, the original megingjard effect is simply not healthy for the server at its current state. If you thought about it and if you cared about the server as a whole you would understand. Megingjard is still the best in slot accessory for STR builds, the difference is just not as huge anymore (see pictures). The Sleipnir boost was necessary to ensure the same thing holds true for Sleipnir. Mjolnir and Brysingamen are a different story entirely, as they have long been neglected.  Nevertheless, I have come to the conclusion that a slighter nerf for Megingjard is more appropriate. The new effect will be: Every 10 Base levels STR +1 (i.e., 40 + 25 STR, instead of 40 + 50 STR). This will be implemented as soon as possible.

Spoiler

screenGatheringRO085.jpg
screenGatheringRO095.jpg
screenGatheringRO082.jpg
screenGatheringRO081.jpg

Note: This is with minimal equipment. The more damage you do, the higher the difference between the two items.

"Megingjard will now provide +1 STR every 8 Job Level instead of every 5 Base Level to further narrow the gap between old and new players in terms of power"

Why would i make Meg if New player with average  eq can kill older player with Meg. Are'nt u st***d nerf this thing? The reason why Newbie is cant survive this server is the Harsh Economy. Being Overprice. And Meg is Exclusive Equipment with hardwork time & Connection zeny & item to make it. Most player in this server is Oldie with Meg, thats encourage them to comeback JUST FOR WOE. Because other thing is plain boring. And now u KILLED IT. Nicely Done!

+1 Aside from balmung being account bound, please give Meginjard a chance. It is a god item and farming the ingres is no easy task. Make Meginjard great and no more Meginjoke.

This update included a lot of changes to help new players getting faster into the game.

We understand that the official god quests are extremly hard to achieve:
But that doesn't mean that the gear obtained must be overpowered to increase the gap of oldies to newbies by tremendous boundaries.

We're trying to find the sweet spot to give new players a chance and oldies the achievement they deserve.

The server is constantly evolving which means sometimes ancient content needs to be adapted.

We've just released the changes mentioned above.
The item description will be patched later.

24 minutes ago, Koxy said:

Nicely Done!

Thank you, it's always great to recieve positive feedback /no1