Aii

Disable Pneuma in World Boss Map

As the title says, can we disable penuma in alt_fild02 and alt_fild07, it's just annoying some people just stupid enough and keep using errende which trigger pneuma so that long range player can't attack it..

I don't know if it's on purpose or not, so I just suggesting to disable it on this map, so all players have a chances to hit the boss.

Thanks.

+1

Belphegor can still cast it but at least the players with Errendes can't. Although I'm not sure how that would work since it's an autocasted skill from a card.

2 hours ago, Gale Windscar said:

The hero that we need but do not deserve.

I'm already spamming safety wall from 2nd acc to prevent pneuma xD but I feel like LP would be easyer gg

If the tank notices that there is pneuma in place then he could move for a little bit so that others can hit the MVP or just cast earth drive to remove the pneuma because this event requires a team effort.

17 hours ago, Aketsu said:

I'm already spamming safety wall from 2nd acc to prevent pneuma xD but I feel like LP would be easyer gg

this would affect Sac users though!

15 hours ago, Koxy said:

If u put LP, how Sorc & WL gonna do dmg if invoive aoe skill? /hmm

Yeah, this time around there are sorcs and WLs so this is no longer viable, unlike the first few days where there's only rangers and RGs